C2

First Mission Completed...
Can p.o.v

After running for 2hours continuously in ground my muscles feels numb and don't have any strength to move further but I have to get up because I have job which is waiting ahead of me.

I took shower, change into white plain shirt and black pant, made my way to parking lot to take my bicycle and start peddling toward my work place.

I work in a flower shop and the owner of shop pay me pretty, I made my way to shop, as entering the front door the bell ring indicating my boss someone come in.... I wai her properly and in return I get a motherly hug, my boss treat me and my sister like their own children.

I took my apron and start watering the flowers and at same time checking on flowers for any spoil flowers or bugs, by the end, many costumers come and go.

There is only 15min left before ending of my shift, I silently waiting for any costumers then one black BMW stop just in front of shop and front door open with a loud thud and come out a very handsome man in causal all black dress with black cap.

Then he motion to open back door and come out second one with dark blue suit, before they make it inside the shop, my boss call me inside for some help and ended up taking my place.

It's take 10min for moving the heavy boxes from one place to another even I have small figure but I am strong enough to carry boxes, I was just going to get out from basement, I heard a loud thud.

I run with lighting speed in fear my boss get hurt or any costumer as I come into view, I show that dark blue suit men get hurt in hand and it's was bleeding.

I take first aid with me and hurriedly make my way toward him and without a second thought; I grab his hand gently not wanting to hurt his injured hand and made him sit.

As I was clear his wound and dressing it, that men give me a blank stare.

"its okay sir, it's wasn't hurt much... please stay strong with me" I said.

After dressing his hand, I properly blow down in sigh of apologizing for mistake and offer him free flower bouquet of white roses which he chose and I add one yellow rose with it is, my boss allow me with this.

As I was handing him free flower, man in black come with first aid in his hand, he look surprise and stare his boss hand careful.

"Thank you nong" man in black said with gentle voice.

"Please accept it as for our carelessness sir" I said with a smile on my face.

He turns to his boss side with questioning look and his boss nodded it as yes, I hand over the flower bouquet to man in Black.

As they stay little more to make phone call, I turn to take off my apron as my shift was off but before I untie the knot front door bell ring, I turn to see who?

"Mae" mochi said with cheerful tone and give me a bear hug and I return it happily.

"Where is your beg?" I asked as I don't see her beg.

"My wifey " I rise my head to see my lovely P'no with mochi beg meaning P' pick her up from school.

"Pa, pick me up today" mochi said with a smile, mochi love P'no as much as I love him.

I ignore how she address us as mae and pa.

"P'" I blush how he easily address me wifey in public without a second thought.

Mochi untie my apron and P' get my beg as we bid our goodbye to boss P' said.

"Today dinner on me" I jump to hug P' as I know today I will eat as much as I want with worrying about money.

"O o I know.. I know my wifey have big appetites... right mochi?"

Mochi nodded as agreement, as we exit the door P' snake his arm around my shoulder protective and I hold mochi hand.

Author p.o.v

As techno was exiting the shop with his arm around can shoulder, he felt a sudden shiver down to spine but he maintains his composed and walk out with his wife and daughter.

Inside the flower shop someone was gritting his teeth with angry.

Second Mission 100view on 2nd chapter for unlocking the 3rd chapter....

Hope to see you soon😉