C3

SURPRISE!!!! 

I know C2 have 76view out of 100view but then also I update next chapter because I love you all

.

.

.

.

.

Author p.o.v

Tin, Tin Medthanan, CEO of Medthanan empire

Tin was born into a life of privilege and affluence. As a child, Tin craved love and attention as he felt that he received very little from his parents, who were both distant and rarely spent time with him. He found solace in his older half-brother, who became his only source of affection. One day, Tin eavesdropped on his brother, Tun, speaking to their father on the phone and admitting that he actually hated Tin. This proved to be a pivotal moment in Tin's life, as it molded his pessimistic outlook on interpersonal relationships and trust.

By the time he was fifteen, his parents sent him to the United Kingdoms to study. While there, he was befriended by a few teenagers who took him to a house party. Tin realized that the people in attendance were using drugs, and not long after, the house was raided by police. Wrongfully accused of being a drug addict, Tin's parents withdrew him from his classes and sent him back to Thailand. Despite how much he vehemently repudiated the accusations against him, the Medthanan name was tarnished and his parents blamed him for it. His brother relished in Tin's misfortune and insidiously admitted that he had planned everything: he convinced their parents to send Tin abroad, planted Tin's friends into his life for the sole purpose of ensuring he was at that same exact party, and then reported the incident to the police. Additionally, Tul snidely remarked that he wished Tin was dead.

Ultimately, it was his brother's malicious actions that solidified Tin's complete distrust of people's motivations, turning him into a cold, cynical individual withdrawn from establishing meaningful relationships.

At some point, Tin's older brother married and had a son. Despite Tin's antagonistic history with his brother, Tin treats his nephew with kindness and affection, once stating that he would never treat the boy badly in retribution. Probably due being in the same social circles, Tin met and, despite his reservations

Tin is widely known by the Prince of Ice. He is deliberately cold, cynical, mean-spirited, and openly disdainful of people he considered poor. Tin rarely has anything nice to say about anyone.

Tin staunchly refused to associate himself with anyone less affluent than him. He believed that people who come from a more modest social standing are opportunists only after his family's wealth.

Tin's cynicism stems from his belief that he can never trust anyone, a direct result of his turbulent relationship with his older half-brother. He developed deep-rooted trust issues and became extremely wary of making himself emotionally vulnerable to other people. His aversion to meaningful interpersonal relationships molded his worldview and ultimately shaped much of his icy disposition.

Tin p.o.v

I have to get ready for a business party, normally I avoid it as waste of time but my manager insist me to attend it and here I am sitting in my black BMW, I got order from my manager to buy white roses, I know what are you thinking me, Tin, CEO of biggest empire of Thailand, is listening to my manager order more all over obeying like a good son so Yes, my manager was my nanny who take care of me in Thailand as well as in US when I have no one and she is motherly figure of me.

Between this is Tin, Tin Medthanan. Age 29 CEO of Medthanan Empire.

As we were riding the car, my personal bodyguard stops the car in front of a flower shop; it is small shop with homely feeling. Home I never had a home, I always have a house.