C14

hello!!!! sorry I was missing from this platform for too long but now I am back because I am done with my 1st year in college so, basically I have vacation for whole 1 month so, let work on this story.

After coming from the company, I go through all my saving, I am very much excited for party not because of myself but for mochi, she will going to wear a big beautiful grown and for that I have enough hope so.

After arranging everything I went to room and check on mochi and she is sleeping like angel then I made my way to bed for sleeping, you can clearly see the happy smile on my face, I just can't wait for tomorrow party with that I fall asleep.

Morning come.

Can wake up with ringing of his keypad phone, he lazily search for his phone across his bed, when he found it, he pick up!

Can: helloo~

Ceil: nonggg!!!!! whine his favorite phi

Hearing his phi whine, he suddenly wake up

Can: what happened phi, everything alright and are you okay?

said can in one go after hearing can question, ceil smile though phone

Ceil: I am outside your room and I am very much hungry nong, feed something to your phi.

Pout ceil, Can smile and reply

Can: wait a minute phi

And can hung up the call and went to open the door for his phi

Can: Good morning phi

Ceil reply with same and hug his nong, you are so warm phi said can after cuddling his phi.

Come phi, I will make you something to eat then only can notice his phi hair are wet so, he went to take towel to dry the hair, when can come back and place the towel on his phi head and start drying it.

Ceil was shocked because he thought that can went to kitchen for making breakfast but got surprise, ceil feel loved from his nong, he never get to experience the love of his small brother but can fulfil it for me,

Can: Bad phi said can while pouting

Ceil: what happened can? you can hear slight fear in ceil voice.

Can: why are you running here and there without drying your hair properly phi, you will get cold.

scold can to his older brother, after drying thoroughly and ceil say sorry to can, can went to cook something for his small family.

On the other hand ceil was admiring his nong and soon mochi and his father come down too

when mochi saw his men in black he run to his phi can and hide behind him, ceil wai to can father.

Can shake from the impact of mochi moment and turn to see his cute sister.

Can: what happened lemon?

Lemon: nothing phi I miss you said lemon cutely

can reply it with I miss you too, did you wai to phi ceil asked can and lemon shake his head as no

Can: mochi go and properly wai to him then go fresh up, I have surprise for you.

Hearing word surprise run toward ceil politely wai to his phi and hug his dad and get upstairs to get ready.

here is your breakfast phi, Can dad is already left for his second job even it Sunday today.

There is nothing special in breakfast only bread rice and egg, phi you should eat from some famous cafe not from me said can in small voice.

Ceil: nong come here....

VOTES AND COMMENTS PLS!