C4

Thank you so much for your support, votes and comment..... Stay safe and here you go......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
No one p.o.v

Tin reach the place that hold the party for tonight, it's a birthday party of one of his company partner daughter birthday who turn 16.

Before leaving his car at front gate tin place that yellow rose in back sit and grab the bouquets of whites roses in his right hand.

He and ceil make their way inside the venue and wishes his partner daughter and make themselves comfortable in one of their table.

For the first time, tin didn't drink a single drop of alcohol/wine and didn't make a fuss for people staring him for his wealth. Didn't take a girl for fucking her to release his stress and angry and etc...

He just stays on their table and stare his injured hand which was treated by that small boy, his smile, his rounded eyes, small nose, pinkies full lips and slim body...

AHHHHHH

"Tin pulls yourself together" he said to himself

"You can't trust anyone"

"Everyone want your money not you"

Tin take a long breath before he leave the party tailing ceil behind me

Ceil also confuse to see tin in this stage but he keep his question to himself only and just follow tin.

As tin approaching his black BMW, a girl snake his hand around tin which didn't startled tin at all. He just stare back her with blank expression.

"OH in bad mood, let me help you tin" she said as she press her body to tin.

Tin still didn't answer it, ceil open back door for tin but before he make it inside, that girl half entre inside the car and pick yellow rose which lay in back sit beautifully before she can smell that flower, tin harshly grab her slender like neck and bump her head into car window harshly and take yellow flower from her hand.

"That flower is belonging to me only M.E, don't dare to touch what is mine, did you hear it? M.I.N.E"

Tin said in murders voice which sent shiver down to spine

That girl hurriedly nodded his head as understanding what tin stated.

Tin lose his grip from her neck and throw her like a trash in the concern and order ceil to drive back to penthouse.

Tin rank his hair in frustration what just he did a moment ago, he lose his first three buttons and make himself comfortable.

Tin reach his penthouse followed by ceil behind him, first thing he did after reaching his penthouse, he wash that yellow rose as it smell like that women after washing that flower he smell the rose and its smell like that small boy.

He don't know what is happening with him so, he order ceil-

"Ceil" tin said

"Yes boss" ceil reply

"Withdraw 1million from bank and give it to that flower shop boy who help me with my wound and with free flower" tin said in authority voice

But deep down his heart want to know what that guy do? And his mind scolds him to treat that poor trash.

Ceil nodded in yes and take his leave.

That night tin didn't get a blink of eyes sleep, he restless whole night whenever he close his eyes he see that small boy smile.

On other side in a small apartment where can and lemon having their simple but warm dinner and as usual his dad wasn't home neither lemon ask why?

Suddenly can keyboard phone ring as can leave his phone on his room, he have to excuse himself for that.

"Hello" can said.

"Good evening can" lemon home teacher said

"Good evening mam, how can I help you?" said can

"Actually can, our school decide a trip to Maldives for under water animal research and as you know very well aware of lemon interest in ocean/sea, when I ask her about joining this trip, she directly decline it" said teacher.

"Hmm" can hmm in answer

"It is very good offer for lemon like student who whole heartily study for ocean/sea world so, may I know for what reason she is decline it?" said teacher

"Mam I will make sure that lemon attend that trip" said can

"Thank you Can, you can find more information in notices which we provided to students" said teacher

"Okay mam" said can

"Sweet dream can" said teacher

"You too mam and pleases not tell about this to lemon, I will give you all the necessary things related to trip requirement" said can

"Okay" said teacher

Can p.o.v

I hang up the call after talking with lemon teacher, I pick her school beg to check for notice but I didn't find, I know very well my mochi, where she can hide it and my guess was correct.

I read as notice say we have to pay 75,000 baht for per students which include all the things like staying, traveling, food and etc.

Now I know why lemon decline her favorite trip to Maldives, from childhood mochi want to travel that island as they are very famous for underwater driving and mochi was very fond of ocean/sea.

Without my realization tear broke down my tears, I hurriedly wipes it and as I am feeling bad that I can't provides what my mochi want but I am also proud to have her as she understand our conditions, once she try to take part time job in middle school to help me but I decline it.

But I promise, I will make sure that you attend this trips even I have to do double part time jobs, notices show the trip date will be on next Friday means I have 7days to collect money for trip.

"P" mochi call me

I put back the notice on its original place and make my way to kitchen.

"P' did you talk to your fan? Mochi said in teasing tone

I never have any fan, my whole times go in mochi cares so, I don't know how it feels to fall in love.

"Nah, why I want any fan when I have my beautiful mochi behind me" I said as I pinch his fluffy cheek.

She smile in return, I ask her about school she tell me everything but didn't mention about trip.

After eating, I wash the dishes and mochi clear the table. We both brush our teeth, mochi take her warm shower and I arrange his bed, I can't afford warm water but made sure mochi take two time bath in a day with warm water and for me I am boy, I take one in home with little warm water which mochi left behind as she know about our condition and I take in college after practices.

I put mochi on bed and pug earphone in her ears and play BTS soft song playlist and in no time she fall asleep, I adjust her blanket and make my way to bed.

I can hear moan, abuse words, shouting as my father fucking another woman in hallway, I turn to see mochi thanks to p'techno as mochi sleeping without any disturb. I take blanket and cover myself before sleeping I pray to god that soon I will leave this hell with mochi and live a comfortable life and fulfill every wish of mochi after some min I fall asleep.

A/N: let me know what you think about this chapter?

Can I get 50 before updating next chapter........?