C6

Up to ending of working hours tin stay in fool mode and throwing dragger to ceil time to time, on the other hand ceil was confused to see tin stare, what he done wrong?

Throughout the day tin reject one by one every presentation and fire couple of member without any warning.

Finishing everything tin and ceil back to penthouse when ceil made sure tin safely entry his apartment he turn to leave but a stern voice startled ceil to take another step.

"Where you think you are going?" ceil can feel angry in tin voice, he calmly turn and

"To my quarter sir." Said ceil

"Come and take a sit, I want to ask few questions" said tin moreover ordering ceil.

Ceil quietly take a sit and wait for tin to return. Tin take his time in shower, he was so fucking confused why?.... why? That small boy affect him so much, just that he smile to ceil not to him, cost his day in hell.

Tin change in his night cloth and take a sit in front of ceil with poker face as he keep in office.

"Tell what happened? Every detail from the start to end" said tin.

Ceil very well know what tin was asking, he tell every details what happened like a story teller.... Like rotted building, drunk people, shouting and moaning of people, how he refuse to take money, question mark on his face, how he invite him, affection between that small boy and that little girl, how that girl call him man in black, about breakfast incident, how he farewell him and how he see them to ride in old era bicycle.

Tin didn't say anything to ceil and signal him to leave and ceil follow his signal, once the door close.

Tin lost his mind how he refuse to take money when he was living pathetic more over with a little girl.

I don't understand you, why you affect me so much, why I get angry when you smile to other not to me, why whenever someone touch you I feel fire inside me like I just snap that other neck why? ................... Why?

Time fly with lighting speed, tin visit his father in UK and spent 5 days and in Thailand can doing his night shift in night club where rich kid come to party and some rich party take place.

Can very well know how dangerously this place is but he risk it for mochi, daily he get paid, can buy some summer cloths, hats, sunglasses, swimsuit and other necessary things for mochi. He doesn't want his little mochi stare other people so he bring every things that needed.

Today is his last day in club, he already summit mochi detail and everything only payment was remaining.

He change into white plain shirt and plain black pant that beautiful hug his body and so his narrow hips curve, if a drunken person see can, he/she can mistake him as a girl but can didn't care about his look or his surrounding he is focus on his work.

Today there was big party in night couple there are many men and women in suit and beautiful dress, Can was busy with his serving job whenever he see any women with beautiful dress, Can thought of mochi how she look in this dress.

As time pass and night get darker people start relaxing freely some are chatting happily, some are drinking and some are making out in concern. Can always blush when he see someone making out because of this he afraid to raise his head.

Everything was going smoothing when Can accidently bumped into a men, the guy whom Can bumped were totally drunk and impact of bumped that men showered with wines which Can was carrying.

Can hurriedly apologies that men and start wiping his shirt.

On the same club tin, ciel and some business partners were sitting and relaxing and talking about deals, tin was unknown about Can job.

Can clean the mess which he create, that men checking Can with his lustful eyes, he can see white smooth skin, slender like body and have moist lip like he is girl from inside.

That men order his bodyguard to prepare a strong drink for can while can still bowing down.

"I can forgive you if you have drink with me dear" that men said while licking his upper lips.

Can who wasn't aware about the trap that men set, instantly he nodded in agreement.

Can set behind that man who stare his body like a madman, that men's bodyguard serve the drink.

"If you need my forgiveness then bottom up" he said while pushing the glass in front of can.

Can never touch any beer moreover a expensive wine but he have to do it not for himself but for mochi so, he cupped the glass with his two trembling hand and gulp the whole drink in one breath.

That men's smile broadly when he saw Can finish the drink, his bodyguard mix a drug which used while raping someone, that drug take only a min to start his work and next morning the drugged one don't have any memory of last night.

Now can was feeling extremely numb, his head is spinning he try to stand but fail, that men hold his wrist and pinned him down in sofa, can was struggling to free himself but nothing valid, when can gather all his power to punch the men and he was success but that men angrily hold can wrist which starting to leave the marks in can hips before that men can bite Can white skin, he fly in the air and collapse in counter breaking multiple glasses.

That was the last thing can see before drug take full control over his body.

VOTES AND COMMENTS!