C7

Written while attending online classes and thank you for encouragement, here you go

Tin Pov

I excuse myself the table full of most powerful businessman, I walk toward exist of club when I heard a familiar voice but I shake my head as what will that pure guy will be doing here.

But it conform when people start gather on one spot, I walk toward crowd and automatically they make a path for me to walk and

When my eyes land on scene

I can see Mr. X pinch down a waiter(Boy) underneath him while grabbing waiter hand above his hand, it nothing new to see.

Mr. X was a horny person, if person refuse his invitation then he will use drug to take down his night partner.

I was unable to see the waiter face, I turn to leave when I heard Mr. X painful voice and a trembling voice.

I turn see the waiter who have gut to punch Mr. X on face but I was shock to see that small boy(Tin don't can name till now so he called him small boy) underneath X.

He have deep wound on his both wrist, tears are rolling down his chubby cheek. X recover the shock in reflex he punch the boy on the face and he start closing his eyes and he stop struggling. 

 I can feel my blood boil, I fist my hand tightly and take long strip and within a 2 second before he kiss him my fist connect to side lip and he fly to glass counter breaking hundred of glass into tiny pieces.

I turn to see the small boy, his condition was terrible. His shirt were torn away, his pant was half open, wound on his both wrist, dry and fresh tears on his cheek, broken lips, I take out my blazer and cover his half naked body.

My heart was bleeding by seeing this side when I heard Mr. X

"WHAT THE HELL?"

I wipes his tears before turning toward the person who have heart to hurt an angel before X speak more, I jump upon him and start punching his face non-stop, I break his finger which hold his small hand with force.

PUNCH PUNCH PUNCH PUNCH KICK KICK KICK KICK KICK CRACK CRACK CRACK

Author/Ceil POV

Ceil was start getting worried because tin take too long, he excuse himself from the table and start walking toward exist, when he crowd gather at one place but ceil ignore it because tin rarely get into fight but he stop his feet when he heard the crowd talk.

"Isn't it Tin?"

I excuse the crowd and make my way to front when I see tin and Mr. X fighting mostly Tin non-stop punch Mr. X that he pass out long ago, tin fist was bleeding and Mr. X has a 10 broken figure and unrecognizable face, when I turn to left side I see Can lying uncensored and have tin blaze on top his body.

I worriedly run toward the younger one, he is like my younger brother and seeing him like this break my heart. I check his pulse and they are too weak, we have to take can to hospital as soon as possible.

"Tin, he have low pulse, we have to hurry" I shouted.

It is my fist time when I call him by his name but I don't care because can was in so much pain.

Tin stop his moment.

BACK TO THE TIN POV

I continue to throw punch, how dare he touch him. X pass out long ago but I continue to beat him when I heard ceil voice.

"TIN, HE HAVE LOW PULSE, WE HAVE TO  HURRY"

I stop my moment when I heard ceil shout, he call my name means it serious. I leave X on the pool of blood and make my way toward ceil and small boy.