16

edith

liked by lukehemmings, cindykimberly, and 193,893 others

edith u ready?

view all comments

user1 bye ur so fucking hot

user2 kiss me

zendaya HOT HOT HOT

pasabist so we're definitely making out tonight.

user3 WHERE YALL GOING WTF

user4 FILL US IN

"hey kacey. why are we going out tonight?" harry asked. she turned to him seeing him trying to find something to wear as she picked her hair. "oh to surprise edith for her birthday." she answered.

he froze. it's edith's birthday? how can he forget, he needs to get her a gift. wait.

"no. her birthday isn't until next week. i know when her birthday is." he said turning around, eyeing her through the mirror.

"well no shit. but she's leaving to shoot for a movie tomorrow morning." his eyes widen. "what! i didn't know that!" he startled her. "of course you didn't. you haven't talked the whole week, and this is the only day we get to fly out james and nadine out. and a few of her friends." kacey replied.

"how long is she filming for?" he asked. "well. i know it's a marvel movie she's shooting with tom, jacob, zendaya, and sabrina." he nods. "wait who's sabrina?" as he turned to look at his options. "her new coworkers. she's shooting another movie during the marvel movie. so she's busy, also the girl she's probably going to sleep with tonight." she mumbled the last part.

"what." kacey laughed. "they've been talking, tonight's the night where she surprises her. i can honestly see the two dating, give it a couple of months." his jaw clenched, not that he wasn't happy for her but it would've been a lot better if it was him.

"so what are they planning tonight?" he changed the subject knowing she was looking at him knowingly through the mirror. "uh. i don't know, zendaya, calum and cindy's the one the planned it. but it's pretty big. oh and bring two outfits!they just texted the group chat, the second one has to be pink." he placed his first option on a different hanger.