21

"edith?" harry starts, looking up from the book he was reading and towards the girl. who was doing her night routine in his bathroom. she hums. "if you don't mind, what exactly happened last night with james?" he watched as her movements stopped and continued.

"it was kind of confusing and fast at the same time. him and nadine were both on edge the whole night, didn't know why. he just took me and told me he was leaving tomorrow morning. that we had to break up. we uh, had sex. after he just told me to move on. he also said.." she trailed off. finishing her routine after washing her hands.

he tilts his head. "that he wouldn't be coming back ever." she finished, shutting the bathroom door and taking her unread harry potter book from her bag. "what does that mean?" he asked, getting more comfortable. she shrugged. "still trying to figure out." harry tapped on the book, debating if he should ask or not.

"are you planning on seeing him before he leaves?" he hesitantly asks. she doesn't answer. "i would but he never answered my text as to what time he's leaving and where the airport is." edith sighs. it went quiet again before a tear slips out of her eye. harry immediately wipes it with his thumb. "fuck. i'm gonna miss him. it's all so soon." she frowns.

he scoots closer to her, giving her the comfort she looked like she needed. "hey. it's not like you're never gonna see him again love. you will." she nods, rubbing her eyes.

edith

liked by harrystyles, taylorswift, and 1,938,283 others

edith alexa play love you goodbye

view all comments

user   DID YOU FUCKING DIE UR HAIR

user   baby is going through it rn

user    FAV 1D SONG

harrystyles   Okay. the pink isn't that bad as i expected it to be.
         edith  | that's because i make it work always

dylanobrien   y'all should've seen her on the call, really put his shirt over the pillow and cuddled listening to that song
     edith  | shut up

user   thats james' shirt..

user   WTF NO DID U GUYS BREAK UP

user   get in the studio bitch make us ec2 idc if the rest of ur songs are not out yet
        edith  | aye aye

"bitch are you stupid." edith looked at him with no expression. "i'm just asking! how are you the winter solider's sister, you have no relation to him at all." he asks. "did you watch the fucking movies?" she stopped the film. "only the ones you were in." he shrugs. edith laughs. "oh."

"well. her parents made love a very long time ago." harry rolls his eyes. "but yeah you are right. they have no relation because she's adopted. she fell out of the train with him, got experimented on. steve could only save bucky because my character evie wasn't anywhere around. it's how i got my powers." she explains. "oh that weird nightmare power. it's pretty cool actually, you can make their nightmares come true." harry says.