20

"like the third outfit of the day." she mumbled to herself, patting down her dress and putting away her dirty clothes in the same bag. it was just a black plain lace dress with some matching heels. she was walking back into the room, hearing a familiar start of a song but she hadn't heard it in ages. "no way. are they performing?" she asked to no one really. edith opens the door, sure enough the members of one direction were on the stage.

niall and liam pointing to the girl. "little black dress just walked into the room. making heads turn, cant stop looking at you." and heads did turn to look at her, including his. she smiled when rihanna comes over. "it releases in a few minutes!" the girls jump, dancing around to the song.

after the amazing performance, zayn took the mic. "not to stop the fun but one of edith's song is about to drop at midnight!" the room erupts into cheers. just a few more minutes. the five get off the stage and gave the mic to the main host.

"anyway just want to thank my girl rih for helping me with this song! i love it so much, can't wait for y'all to hear it." looking at the clock before everyone started counting down. cheering when it hits 12. "here's disturbia." she says as the song plays.

edith

liked by harrystyles, badgirlriri, and 1,983,039 others

edith disturbia. 9/16. out now.

view all comments

user   MISS THIS IS SO GOOD

user   haven't stopped listening

user   lol my parents are abt to kick me out bc i can't stop playing this

user   song is so good even though i don't really know what it means

badgirlriri   FUCK IT UP

user    RIHANNA AND EDITH YES

user    disturbia by rihanna

feliciathegoat yes bitch

pasabist   MHMMMMM

bellahadid   so good!!

user   can i be u

edith