9

"hey you're back." edith jumped up happily as the door opened, james eyes barley open as nadine walked behind him. she smiled sweetly at edith which she returned. "hi baby." james said, the two sharing a kiss. edith and nadine kissing each other's cheeks.

"um. you know i'm going on tour with harry. i'm leaving tonight." she awkwardly spoke, he looked at her with a big smile. "that's great love! i'll visit with the boys, i'll drop you off at the airport!" he said, referring to the five sos boys. she just smiled pressing her lips together, "um. do you need anything?" he just shook his head heading for his room to sleep once again. "alright. i'm gonna finish packing." she sighed. nadine gave her sorrowed eyes asking if she needed help, edith smiled nodding.

"i'll visit soon." james smiled as they were parked outside of the airport, where a bunch of paparazzi's were now starting to flash lights as they recognized the couple. she nods as bodyguards came to help with her stuff, she gave him a quick kiss and opened the door as security and the bodyguards blocked the paparazzi. "how do you feel that you are going on tour with your ex fiancé?" "are you excited?" "over here edith!" she just looked smiling with a nod, walking into the airport as they followed behind her.

calumhood

liked by edith, sierradeaton, and 2,924,734 others

calumhood she's gone:(

tagged ; edith

user1 THE FIRST PIC AW🥺🥺

user2 ASH HAS SWEATER PAWS

user3 they look like they are giving her advice but she doesn't wanna listen and now cal being the brother he is. is very annoyed.
calumhood confirmed

ashtonirwin we were telling her not to fall in love or get hurt again. but if you do, give us some ideas for the album
edith THE DOOR IS THAT WAY

user4 i seriously believe edith and cal were actually in love but they admire their friendship too much to ruin it. k bye

user5 AND i seriously believe harry and edith are soulmates but they started at the wrong time, right people tho.

edith i'm literally gonna call u fuckers everyday for the music

harryxcamile her boyfriend is literally right there. 😳😳
jamedith and??

user6 wHAT FUCKING MUSIC

harrystyles she'll come back, i'll bring her back boys
user7 KDJDJDKXJE YOU CANT JUST SAY THAT HARRY

edith

liked by james, robertdowneyjr, and 3,934,737 others

edith if ur wondering why luke looks upset. i didn't give him the facial i always do for him. my flights late:( i might not be able to perform. sorry san diego!

tagged ; 5sos

user1 nO WJAG. I WAS LITERALLY WAITING FOR YOU AND ONLY YOU
user2 harry:ouch

user3 WHATS HAPPENING WHY ARE U LATE. EVERYONE'S IN THE VENUE:(
edith a karen. she was arguing w everyone but i'm on the plane rn

user4 OMG I REMEMBER YOU USED TO GIVE THE BOYS FACIALS ON THE TAKE ME HOME TOUR TO ON THE ROAD AGAIN. IM GONNA WATCH THOSE VIDS NOW BYE

lukehemmings I DONT WANT TO GET PIMPLES FROM STRESSING.

harrystyles call me e

"so if you are wondering why the show ended early." harry spoke into the mic as the crowd suddenly screams again. he adjust his earpiece, "um. my good friend edith-" before he could say anything else, the crowd screamed even louder. "yeah we love her don't we." he chuckled making them scream again.

"edith. one of my good friends coming on this tour throughout the whole travel. she was supposed to be here tonight before i came out. but her flight came late. she's landing like a few minutes ago, she's coming tonight don't worry!" he assures the fans. "let's just stall!" he smiled as they agreed. he searched the crowd looking at the signs, he then chuckled reading one sign.

"GO ON TOUR WITH THE BOYS, EDITH AND 5SOS AGAIN OR I WILL SUE!" with a bunch of pictures of the group together. he read it into the mic, "i would totally do it." he said, making everyone scream once again. "um. ask me questions." he said, as the crowds hand went up immediately as they scream.

"okay. you! what's your name?" he asked a fan, "chloe!" she yelled. "alright chloe. what is your question?" he asked. "do you ever talk to the boys and the aussies?" she asked. he lifts his head for a second before nodding, "yes actually." he said, and then the crowd screams again.

"even zayn!" they started to scream. he looked at the crowd with widen eyes, harry sighed. "yeah. even him, edith forced him too." he laughed as the crowd got even louder. "everyone say thank you edith!" a fan yelled. "thank you edith!" they finished. the lights suddenly close making some fans scream or gasp, harry looked back to his band. none knowing what was happening.

"HI SAN DIEGO!" a familiar yell was heard. the lights suddenly turn on and shine on a now dressed and ready edith walking down the stage. in her yellow plaid skirt, black long boots by her knees, and black tube top. her long hair straighten as she waved to the crowd that screams.

he smiled. "i'm sorry i'm late but i'm here now!" she says giggling, "stole my stage huh?" harry said into the mic, making the girl look at him with an amused smile d the crowd cheers at their interaction. "i've been." she joked. "really now! alright alright, i'll get out of your way love." he said putting his hands up as he backed up, secretly wanting to watching her first performance. and he did.

sneaking up at the edge of front row trying not to be seen, she sang old songs and new songs. she was a great host, the audience had amazing energy and she kept them hyped up. he couldn't miss it.