chapter 30

Jungkook's eyes slowly made its way open, the boy rubbing his hands trough his eyes as he let out a whine.

The small human slowly made his way into a sitting position but he shot up, wide awake, when he realised he wasn't where he had fallen asleep.

The boy looked around in a panic, tears already starting to prickle in his eyes. Where was the Kim man? Had he given him back to the meanies?

Jungkook didn't want to go back to the meanies.

All Jungkook's were about to spill out a second time today, but that's when the Kim man walked in. The small boy got off of the couch he had been sleeping on and ran towards the Kim man, hugging his leg tightly once he got to the man.

"Everything okay kid?"

The Kim man softly asked, not wanting the boy to cry again. The boy's behaviour seemed exactly the same like the behaviour he had shown two hours ago, he seemed so.. scared.

"You.. you gone!"

Jungkook whimpered as he tightened his grip on the man's leg, now gripping onto the fabrics of the man's suit pants as well.

"Oh- well kid I had to go do my job.. but I'm here now."

The Kim man softly sighed and lifted the boy up, giving him a gentle smile.

"I have some clients coming in soon, would you mind-"

"KIM NAMJOON!"

A woman screamed, somewhat hysterical, as she barged into his office.

"Uhm.. ye-"

"Why in the fu- is that a child?"

The women froze as her eyes landed on the child in Namjoon's arms, turning visibly confused, as her eyebrows scrunched it's way into a frown.

"Yes, this is in fact a child. And please do not scream around him. He seems to have a lot of trauma for a small kid."

Namjoon glanced at Jungkook, letting out a small sigh as the woman cautiously made her way over, acting like if the small human was about to explode any second from now on.

"Who.. that?"

Jungkook quietly whispered as his gaze shifted from Namjoon to the woman, and back to Namjoon.

"This is my somewhat crazy-

"I am not crazy!"

"colleague, miss Lucia Thelfor. She works in the office next to me and loves to complain to me about everything."

Namjoon chuckled, as Jungkook slowly nodded. He didn't really understand what the Kim man had said, but he did now know she was not a threat.

"So why are you here again?"

The man questioned as he raised his brow, the woman's face turning sour as she realised why she was there to begin with.

"The mo- hybrids are going to be here soon and you haven't even cleaned up your office!"

The woman whined as she hit his arm. "And you know how Sorin gets when he knows any of us are slacking off."

"Yeah yeah, I was actually hoping to make them lose interest in getting me as their lawyer, but since you asked so nicely. I guess I'll do some cleaning up."

"Yeah yeah Kim Namjoon, you better. I don't want him to get mad at me because you aren't taking care of your work space properly."

The woman shook her head as she turned to leave, making her way over to the door only to turn around once more.

"And I'm not letting a kid stay in my office while you have clients over."

And with those words the woman left, not slamming the door behind her but closing it at a more than reasonable loudness.

"Right.. I was going to ask you this kid- Oh you look confused."

Namjoon laughed as he ruffled the boys hair. Jungkook was confused! The two adults had spoken too fast for the boy to even understand what was going on in the first place, and them he probably wouldn't have understood either due to a lack of vocabulary.

"Okay so that woman that was here just now? She told me to do my job better."

Namjoon chuckled as he made his way over to the couch, sitting down with the boy on his lap.

"And while I do need to clean up, I don't really want to because some not so nice hybrids are coming in."

Namjoon did his best to explain it in the easiest way possible for Jungkook, he did really want the boy to understand, but he couldn't teach the not an entire language in one day.

"And I wanted to ask you, are you okay with playing over there while I talk to the hybrids? If you don't want to that's fine as well."

Jungkook however frowned at this, he.. actually had a choice? All of this 'playing' or whatever was really nice and it did keep the boy entertained.. but hybrids were really scary to Jungkook.

Ever since what had happened a fear for the half human half beast creatures had been growing inside of Jungkook, spreading itself like a wild fire.

"Play.. please? But not.. boo!"

Jungkook tried his best to communicate and it took Namjoon a second to grasp what the boy was saying but then the man nodded, smiling softly.

"I'll make sure they won't go near you kid. And if they do we have strong security guards to help us!"

The man smiled and Jungkook giggled softly, already distracted. He moved his two hands up to the man's face and poked his fingers right where the two dimples appeared.

"Glad you like my dimples, at least someone appreciated them."

Namjoon laughed, going trough the motion of ruffling Jungkook's hair once more before he moved the boy off of his lap.

"The people should be here really soon so let's get started on setting you up in your little play corner and for me to get cleaning hm?"

And at those words Jungkook nodded, already looking forward to when the hybrids would leave, and they weren't even there yet.

And as the little time they had went by a knock on the door was soon heard, Namjoon letting out a "come in." Before the doorknob was twisted and two hybrids stepped in.

Namjoon walked towards the two creatures, holding out his hand.

"Hello, my name is Kim Namjoon, but you may call me Mr. Kim."

"Well it's good to meet you Mr. Kim,
I am Min Yoongi and this is my husband Min Jimin."

Hello, it seems that I have posted again.

Well, I hope you liked it :]

I wanted to do a reveal of the oh so great Kim man as I couldn't keep his identity a secret forever and well, most of you already knew who he was.

But the hybrids return, how will the story progress? We will find out after the break.

-Gary