chapter 26

"Park Jimin, come with me."

Officer Pence walked over and crossed his arms making Jimin frown, wasn't it clear he didn't want help from a human? Cause clearly it were all the officers that were hurting his Yoonie, especially the human ones.

"I don't want your he-"

"Oh no that's not what I'm talking about sir."

Officer Pence cut Jimin off, almost saying it with a grin as he spoke his next words.

"You are under arrest for assault of an officer, so are you Min Yoongi."

"Huh?! I did nothing wrong!"

Jimin protested as it was now Yoongi's turn to frown, just because he had an outburst doenst mean he was under arrest. Anyone had outbursts!

"You violently shoved an officer away, causing them to fall and injure their ankle. The officer is going to the hospital right now, and it's your fault so it seems like you did do something wrong. Now we can do this either the voluntary way or the involuntary way."

Officer Pence raised his brow at the two and Yoongi huffed, getting up anyways.

"Whatever. Come on Jimin."

Yoongi rolled his eyes and Jimin huffed, crossing his arms as he stayed where he was.

"I did nothing wrong! He tripped over his own two feet!"

Jimin barked to the officer, his attitude only growing as Officer Pence's patience decreased.

"Don't make me ask you twice Mr Min. Come along now or we will have to use force."

The officer calmly stated but was slowly getting more ticked off by the hybrids attitude. He had worse people in the station before but this one sure was the most annoying one. And why? Because they believed hybrids were some gods that could never do anything wrong.

"I warned you Mr Min as I did not want to put my hands on you but it seems I have to anyways."

Officer Pence sighed and walked over to Jimin, who took a step back.

"You have no right to touch me!"

Jimin screamed and the officer shook his head, two clear warnings had been given to the hybrid before him.

"I clearly stated that I would use force if needed, you Mr Min didn't comply to my request to solve things peacefully so yes, we do have the right to put our hands on you as you say it."

Officer Pence advanced closer to Jimin and grabbed the hybrids wrist, twisting the cats arm behind his back to restrict him from hurting another officer with an attack like that. The officer grabbed his cuffs and cuffed them around Jimin's wrists. He wrapped his hand around the two wrists and pushed him forward.

"Walk Mr Min, or do I need to make you walk as well?"

The officer questioned and Jimin huffed but complied and walked with the officer and Yoongi, who was just shaking his head at his lovers actions but he knew it was better to not get himself involved as well.

The two being brought to the small cells for people to spend the night in and then be bailed out by a friend or a relative.

"This is where you'll spend the night. You're also not allowed to leave the country anymore as you are to stand trial in front of the council. Luckily it's not so bad it will be the high council. Unlike your friend."

Officer Pence shook his head at the two in a disapproving way before he turned to walk away as Jimin whined.

"I want my phone call!"

Jimin huffed and stomped his foot but officer Pence ignored him, just walking away. It just being a thing from tv and not actually being a true thing, and he would get to call his family tomorrow for bail.

Jimin sighed and sat down with a huff, crossing his arms. He looked around the small cell and frowned, it was dirty. Did no one ever clean these things? Or was it purposely made like this so they would hate it even more in here?

Jimin was just annoyed in general at how he was treated. He didn't see what he did wrong. It was that stupid human that tried to restrain his Yoonie that got them there. So what if he was injured? He probably just tripped and fell so he could take days off and get attention from his master or whatever.

What Jimin however didn't know was that any human that had a diploma from a university that was related with the high council in any way didn't need to serve. They were just free humans. Not that they got less mistreated as serving humans but hey, at least they had more rights.

But then it hit Jimin, how the hell did that officer know about Taehyung? Was word spread around by that stupid half sister of Yoongi? Jimin was starting to see why Yoongi hated her with a passion and his hate was starting to grow as well, there was no need to be interfered with a punishment even if it got out of hand a little.

Punishments were supposed to set your human in place so they knew who was on top in the household. Humans were low scum that were supposed to serve hybrids and that was all that they were good for.

Humans shouldn't have the luxury of being able to work the jobs hybrids should be working, especially if they could work in laboratories. They would be too smart and humans weren't smart. They were stupid little shits.

And that's how Jimin's grudge against humans only grew more and more in the night of staying in that disgusting cell.

Guys, dynamite is a bop. And I hope this chapter was something good, I've been on it for a couple of days.

Stay safe!

-Gary