chapter 27

Jungkook softly whined as he sat on the couch, wanting to watch TV. The boy however didn't have a clue about how the device worked, nor did he want to disturb the Kim man as he seemed busy.

Jungkook looked around, he had been around the apartment but not that one room. It seemed interesting but the Kim man had told him specifically not to go in.

But.. Jungkook was still a five year old boy, and things like that made him want to explore the room even more!

Jungkook slowly got up from the couch after he placed the weird device he had been holding down, having totally forgotten about it anyways because of the room.

The boy slowly padded over to the room, first checking that the Kim man was still in his room. Jungkook felt nervous, his tummy filled with a mix of anxiety and excitement. He peaked into the room quietly and saw the Kim man sitting behind a big wooden table. A device was on the table that he had seen Yoongi with once or twice. He didn't know what the devices were for but he did know he shouldn't touch them.

Jungkook slowly looked away after making sure the Kim man wasn't getting up or anything and hurried 'quietly' or more like the quietest a 5 year old could be to the room. The feelings in the pit of Jungkook's stomach only seemed to grow more and more with how closer he got to the room.

Jungkook stood in front of it and contemplated for a second, the Kim man did say he couldn't go in there afterall... but what if he was hiding something cute?!

Jungkook looked over and reached out, wrapping his hand around the knob before he slowly turned it, frowning as the door wouldn't open. The boy let out a huff and shook the door gently, whining when it didn't open.

"What in the world are you doing?"

The Kim man asked and Jungkook let out a scream, turning around in an instant, looking at the Kim man with wide eyes.

"I told you you can't go in there and yet you still try?"

The man raised his brow and this was when Jungkook noticed just how scary the Kim man could actually be.

"I asked you something, didn't I?"

The man growled and Jungkook whimpered, quickly nodding. The Kim man was almost as scary as the Taehyung friend from Yoongi and Jimin.

The Taehyung friend... Jungkook sniffled as he teared up, his whole world seemed to just freeze and go back to that one moment. That one terrifying moment... all of a sudden the Taehyung friend was on top of Jungkook again. Jungkook didn't understand what was going on.. but he did know he didn't like it.. He screamed and screamed for help as his lower body only started to hurt more.

However.. no one came to help him.. why was no one coming? His mama would always come and help when he screamed.. why wasn't anyone coming to help him? Jungkook felt scared, so so scared. No one was gonna come help him.. No one..

Jungkook just went quiet after this realisation, wanting it to be over as quickly as possible... And it was over, once the yucky substance was inside of him. Jungkook just lied there once the Kim friend was gone, his entire body on edge but he couldn't move..

Jungkook whimpered as the Kim man took a step closer, the boy holding onto his shirt tightly and he crouched down, shaking his head over and over as if that would help his case.

The Kim man frowned at this behaviour, the boy hadn't shown him this before.. What was going on? The behaviour confused him but he took a couple of steps back, deciding to give the boy space just in case.

Jungkook just continued to whimper and shake his head, his whole body trembling, he didn't want it to happen again. What if the Taehyung friend found him again? Or even worse, what if the Kim was like the Taehyung.

Hello! Sorry if this chapter isn't as long as the other chapters. I had a really bad writers block and I somewhat managed to get past it. I simply don't know exactly where I want to take the story.
I somewhat know but that's just for 1 event, not to tie everything together ya know?

Anyways, I hope it was enjoyable and I'm sorry for taking so long, 2020 had also affected me. My mental health was a real rollercoaster.

Thank you for reading ^^

-Gary