chapter 16

"Do you know how much money you just destroyed?"

Yoongi growled as he stared at his lover, who was finally calming down. Jimin frowned as he stared at Yoongi's monitor, which was obviously ruined.

"It can't be that much.. It's just a computer"

Jimin shrugged and Yoongi laughed humorously. Yoongi's lip twitched slightly and Jimin gasped softly, fear slowly starting to sink in as Yoongi's lip only did that when he was really angry.

Jimin stood there, now feeling trapped as he looked at Yoongi who was slowly making his way over to the white cat hybrid.

Jimin whimpered as he tried to move away from Yoongi, keeping the distance they had between them just now. But if he would make a run for it Yoongi would catch up soon, he might be lazy but he was fast.

Jimin didn't understand how but it might just be the cat part of Yoongi. Yoongi's growling only got louder as Jimin managed to get to the door while keeping distance.

The white cat hybrid slowly opened the door before he slammed it shut and hurried to their bedroom, the door had a lock so it would give him a little bit of time to create a plan. Jimin however heard the office door open not soon after he had slammed it shut and this made Jimin only hurry more as Yoongi's footsteps got closer and closer.

Jimin managed to close the bedroom door just in time and he locked it before he looked around the room as Yoongi banged on it after he realised it was locked.

"MIN JIMIN. YOU HAVE THREE FUCKING SECONDS TO OPEN THIS DOOR!"

Jimin whimpered from Yoongi's yelling and grabbed his phone, looking over before making his way over to the window.

"One"

Yoongi growled and Jimin whimpered once again as he slid the window open, he could make the jump.

"Two"

Jimin bit his lip as he contemplated, taking a beating from an angry Yoongi wouldn't be so bad.. would it?

"Three!"

Yoongi growled and took a step back before he launched himself against the door, Jimin whimpering as he could hear the wood cracking. The door wouldn't last long and Jimin knew it.

Yoongi took a couple of steps back this time and launched himself at the door again, this time making it trough. Only to see an empty bedroom with the window open. Jimin had gotten away... or had he?

Jimin muffled his whimper as he hit the ground and slowly got back up before he hurried off, going into the neighbours backyard after jumping over their fence.

"MIN JIMIN GET BACK HERE YOU BASTARD!"

Yoongi screamed as he hung out of the window, watching his lover dissapeared behind their neighbours' house.

Yoongi hurried out of the bedroom and down the stairs, slamming the door open after quickly grabbing a pair of keys.

Yoongi didn't have time to take the car because by the time he would be out of their drive way Jimin would be long gone.

But then the black cat hybrid realised something. He knew Jimin a little too well, and he knew exactly where his lover was going.

----

Jimin panted as he arrived at the street Hoseok and Taehyung lived. He hoped the two would be home or else the long run would have been for absolutely nothing.

The hybrid slowly walked over to their house, giving himself some time to calm down before he stepped into the front yard of his best friends' house.

Jimin looked over at the spot where they'd usually park if they went by car and he sighed in relief. Yoongi wasn't there.

Jimin had never seen Yoongi this mad before. Yes Yoongi did get pissed off but he had never seen his lover reach this limit.. And honestly.. Jimin found it quite scary as he didn't know what Yoongi was capable of in this mindset.

It was just a computer... what was Yoongi even getting so mad about? He could easily buy a new one and replace the broken one, it's not like they weren't well off.

Jimin shrugged and with a sigh he knocked on the door. He could hear footsteps getting closer and the door was opened by Jin, who bowed before stepping aside

"My masters are in the living room master Jimin."

Jin softly spoke as he looked down and Jimin cooed softly, ruffling the boys hair.

"Thank you Jinnie~ always such a good boy hm?"

Jimin smiled but then felt the sadness coming back.. his Jungkook was still missing and here he was fighting with Yoongi over a stupid computer.

Jimin went to the living room and smiled as he saw his bestfriend.

"Taehyungieeee~ surprise~"

Jimin smiled and walked over, giving the tiger hybrid a big hug.

"Jimin? I didn't expect to see you here today."

Taehyung smiled and happily hugged back his best friend, Taehyung was actually a really happy hybrid. It was just that he absolutely hated nothing more than humans misbehaving. They needed to know their right place and wasn't afraid to show them who was in charge.

"Oh Jimin?"

The squirrel hybrid, Hoseok, smiled as he walked out of the kitchen.

"Mhm~ I decided to drop by for a bit. Things have been rough ya know?"

The cat hybrid chuckled and Hoseok smiled softly.

"Its good you know you can always come over. So what's been troubling you hm?"

Hoseok smiled as he sat down next to the cat and tiger hybrid, who were still hugging.

"Oh well.. oh actually Tae let me sit up for this. It's a bit more serious."

Jimin sighed and looked over at the coffee table, frowing as there were three cups instead of two. Jin's cup went on a separate table, because afterall Taehyung would never allow a human to share a table with him.

"Did you just randomly guess I was coming over? Or is there someone else here?"

Jimin frowned as he looked over at his hybrid friends and Hoseok giggled, Jimin now hearing footsteps in the kitchen. And they did not sound like Jin's footsteps.

"Well you'll never guess who also decided to come over~ I guess it really is true that the two of you can't stay apart~"

Hoseok giggled and smiled happily as Jimin's eyes widened in realisation.

"Wait.. no.. you have to be kidding me!"

"Oh no, baby. They're being very serious right now."

Surprise~ another chapter hehehe. I'm honestly really bad at writing angry scenes so I hope it's okay..

also, did I write couldn't anywhere in this chapter? I honestly have so much trouble writing that word-

I'm partly writing this because I can't fall asleep.. But a quick question, have you noticed the progress I'm making in my writing? I feel like I've already improved a lot since 2 years ago. I still have some of my old clingy randomly written stories and to see how much they didn't make sense and how rushed they were I think I did a great job. Also, check out my book 'Bully Vs Nerd'. I'm doing a rewrite on it and feedback would be greatly appreciated!

I forgot to press publish last night... -____-

-Gary