chapter 13

Jungkook frowned as he didn't hear anyone respond to the man's words but he shrugged it off, holding onto the man's hand as it was in a way a sense of comfort. Jungkook didn't care at the moment that Jimin was a hybrid that had taken him away from his mother, Jimin was the only person he knew around here.

Jungkook didn't recognise this part of the house the two of them were in, it all seemed strange. The boy looked at the man with fear in his eyes, the man sighing softly at the boy.

"look kid, I'm just trying to help you find your master. I'm nice! I haven't done anything to hurt you."

Jungkook slowly nodded at the Kim man's words and held onto the Kim man's hand tighter, the thought of getting lost was starting to scare the boy more and more. The man noticed and crouched down in front of the boy.

"look kid, if we don't find your master today, I'll take you home with me. We'll wait until your master puts up missing posters. Or I could bring you to the lost shelter..."

The man sighed as he held onto both of Jungkook's hands. Jungkook gasped softly and shook his head, he at least wanted to stay with the Kim man if he needed to.

Jungkook pouted but decided to go with the Kim man as they hadn't found Jimin after 2 hours. The Kim man had come to the conclusion that Jimin had left the mall and just took Jungkook home.

-------

Jimin searched. Jimin searched everywhere. However no where where Jimin looked was Jungkook.

The cat hybrid ran around the mall, going to every store they had visited that day, asking the same questions to employees that worked at the store.

"Have you seen my human, he's Korean, bambi like eyes and about this tall."

Jimin would hold up his hand around the height Jungkook was, only to be met with a no every single time.

Except... at one store an employee did say yes.

"If I remember correctly they went with another human. They had pink hair I believe and were quite tall, also Asian."

The employee nodded at his own words and Jimin felt a spark of hope.

"Thank you"

Jimin bowed to the employee before he looked around the mall, this time really taking his time to look for Jungkook instead of running around like a headless chicken.

Jimin frowned as he still couldn't find Jungkook after two hours, panick starting to set in again. Jimin went to the mall guard and explained the situation to him, even asking if he could see the security footage but he was denied. They didn't just show it to anyone. Jimin understood this but in his panick this only made him get more upset. He just wanted his Jungkook to be back.

Jimin did one more round around the mall and he gasped as he saw a link haired man, following him around the mall. And there he was, his Jungkook!

But then a bunch of people blocked his view. Jimin began shoving people and bumping as he ran, ran to try and get his Jungkook but to no avail. Once he had made his way trough the pink haired man and Jungkook were gone.

Jimin bit his lip as he suppressed a scream of sadness, tears building up in his eyes as he left the mall. The hybrid sniffled as he got to the parking lot. He didn't care at the moment it he was in the right state to drive or not, he just wanted to go home.

The hybrid got into his car sadly and drove home, his ears flat on his head the entire drive home as tears welled up in his eyes.

He parked in front of the house and ran inside, he just wanted comfort from Yoongi right now. He didn't care if Yoongi was busy with work, he was just so.. upset.

Jimin jumped on top of Yoongi and hugged him tightly as he bawled his eyes out.

"Let me guess... the bracelet you wanted was sold out?"

Yoongi chuckled at his own comment but Jimin just continued crying.

"I- He-"

Jimin hiccuped and yoongi frowned, now realising that Jimin was actually upset.

"Hey hey love, what's wrong hm? Can you tell me?"

Yoongi spoke softly as he caressed his husband's cheek, softly cooing over how cute he looked while crying.

"I-I lost Jungkook at the mall and-and I couldn't f-fi-find him!"

Jimin cried, now only starting to cry louder. Yoongi nodded and placed a small kiss on Jimin's head.

"Hey hey hey, we can find him baby. I nice hybrid probably took him home. We can go to the police and put up some posters, would you like that?"

Yoongi spoke softly, not wanting to upset his baby even more. Jimin nodded sadly and sniffled, making Yoongi cooe again. He couldn't help it that his lover looked cute with puffy cheeks and eyes.

"First calm down hm? If we want to do this we have to be calm"

Jimin nodded at his lovers words, trying his best to calm down. Jimin snuggled closer to his husband and curled up on his lap, Yoongis hands on his waist as he gently caressed the skin there.

"Are we calm now?"

Yoongi asked after five minutes had passed, the other hybrid nodding a little.

"That's good baby, you did so well"

Yoongi whispered and kissed his lovers cheek.

"How about we go to the police after dinner hm? We can order some of the food you like."

Jimin pouted but nodded, he didn't notice that Yoongi didn't give a damn about Jungkook being lost, Yoongi only had bought the pet as Jimin had wanted one for a long time and it was a birthday present. Yoongi wasn't attached to Jungkook and he would never be, but he could fake it.

You guys are in for a treat. This is probably the longest chapter I've ever written in this book!

Also I wanted to adress what happened to George Floyd. What happened was unacceptable and no one deserves to have that happen to them.
Please sign this petition to help.

https://www.justiceforbigfloyd.com

I don't know if it'll help but every signature is a step closer to justice!

Stay safe everyone!

-Gary