Chapter 11 - New Ship

- Amy Pov -

I know what I wanted.. I want to be with this guy right here no matter what...

Everything felt so right and great, especially being back in his arms again where I wanna be.

Thinking about what happened yesterday night still gives me butterflies in my tummy and smiles on my face. Me and Cody celebrated his victory and we drank pretty much and I stayed over in his car and basically we just hugged it out the whole night and nothing more than that.

- In School -
All was in place even till school ends. The same routine of having lunch alone in class. Ugh.

I opened my locker and stuffed my thick, heavy books in and just as I was about to close my locker door, I saw a sticky note on it, "I'll pick you up tonight at 7pm, dress well princess."

I smiled at the sight of it especially knowing who it was from. I rushed home to pick out my best outfit and put on some really light make-up on after showering.

Eye-liner, brows, blusher, on point. Out I go!

Cody never fails to be on time. The doorbell rang and I ran down excitedly to open the door.

I couldn't see who was in front of me because that split second when I opened the door, the trash bag just threw over my head and blocked my sight. I was carried away in a car with two familiar girls' voices.... I'm being kidnapped by Kim and Becka.

"She really thinks she was gonna be with Cody on his last night here!" Kim laughed.

"How stupid! Ofcourse we're gonna help Gigi out to keep her away from Cody! Hahaha!" Becka joined in.

"What last night here are they talking about?..." I thought to myself.

"Let's just put her somewhere first!" Becka said.

I struggled as they pulled over and threw me into somewhere stinky and cold...

I could feel a few drips of blood flowing down my knees and elbows... This place is filled with sharp objects and the ground is just like the roads, it's so rough and I feel adrenaline rush from my spine to my toes when they pushed me hard to the ground and landed on my tailbone. I could almost hear it cracked...

"Hey Matt, see you tonight at my place, love you!" Kim said over the phone excitedly.

I overheard the conversations between the two girls standing right in front of me. They're having a dinner date with the two flower boys, Matt and Calum.

Calum and Becka have been dating for a year now and Kim.... She's still chasing after Matt.

Everyone in the school knows Kim is head over heels for Matt, one of the three Musketeers (Cody, Calum & Matt) But everyone knows as well how Matt is not that interested in Kim and he has been that one golden single man for his entire life. He's that boyfriend material every girl craves for. Body goals, rich, hot, tall, has a great sense of humor, cool, and etc! He always tells everyone how he's waiting for that right one someday and that girl will never be Kim and only treats her like a lil sister.

Even after the thousands of rejections Kim will never understand the impossible between the both of them...

- 5 mins later -
The two girls left me alone in this still unknown place and slammed the gates shut, loudly and locked.

Not long after, I could hear the sound of the gates of this unknown place opening, a car driving towards me, I can actually see a bit of the bright light from the car in front of me.

I struggled and tried to move out of the way, I was so scared it would be my last breath there.

All of a sudden, this unfamiliar guy ran towards me and untie the knots on both my arms and ankle. Than only he took of my blindfold.

I felt so relieved. I looked up only to see this fine young blond guy looking back at me with his eyes wide opened.

I tried to stand up on my feet only to fall right back to my old position. I couldn't get up, my body's energy was drained.

He lifted me up and carried me into his car.

My eyes never left his face even for a second. I've not mistaken.... This guy is Matt.

We haven't spoken a single word for that half an hour. He drove me to some convenient store to get my wounds cleaned up and bandage them.

We sat in the car in awkward silence for straight 5 minutes until he broke the silence.

"You're... Amy right?..." He said awkwardly.

I nodded and looked down at my feet. I still can't believe this guy that every girls wanted actually carried me in his arms, cleaned my wounds and helped me to get out of that trashy situation.

"Cody told me a lot about you..." He said, "today is gonna be his last night here.. Aren't you gonna see him off or something?"

I was still confused. "What last night is this all about that everyone keeps saying?!"

I shook my head.

"Why didn't Cody told me anything?" I sighed.

"Are you okay? Why aren't you replying?" He asked. "Oh wait! I'm sorry.... I forgot you can't.... Sorry!"

I looked over his apologetic face and smiled, showing him the "Ok" finger sign.

"Because you know I'm all about that bass, bout that bass, no treble.." Matt's phone rang.

"Ugh. It's Kim again." Matt said in frustration and offed his phone.

We then spent the rest of the night talking about what happened earlier on and getting to know each other along the way to my home...

I.... Actually opened up to him... More than I do to Cody. I feel more comfortable with Matt here, I feel.... Safe....

"Goodbye Amy..." He pecks on my forehead and left..

OH HELLO GUYSSSSS!!!! So sorry for the shitty chapter and update. I'll try to update more often sorry! I hope U love me still! NEW SHIP HUH?!?! ITS MATT AND AMY!!! I SHIP #MATTAMY MORE THAN AMY AND THAT INDECISIVE CODY.

Ok so Kim likes Matt and Matt likes nobody! Matt has never dated his whole life! Matt and Cody and Calum are veryyyyy close that they're almost like brothers. Cody is leaving for a tour and he HAVE ALL FORGOTTEN TO TELL AMY BOUT IT.

Kim and Becka decided to kidnap Amy so Gigi can have the rest of the day with Cody alone. :(

Becka is with Calum.
Gigi is with Cody.
So it's natural that Kim should be with Matt. But.......... Do u want them to be together?? Haha!

Anw, now Amy is starting to get indecisive soon as well. Why would she open up to a new stranger Matt more than Cody?

SEE U IN THE NEXT CHAPTER BYE! <3