Chapter 2 - Life of Amy

Chapter 2.

Amy never had any close friends in her whole life, because her dad is always moving around, from city to city, town to town, countries to countries. She never had a stable life.

Amy never fails to get picked at home by her brothers and always getting abused or bullied. Her parents divorced when she was 9 years old and since then she moved to her Aunt's house to stay as her Dad does not have any time to take good care of her.

She barely sees her Dad, but he'll visits her once a week or sometimes, he won't even come.

As usual, she was bullied everywhere she goes. She had to change school ever since 11 after she moved out from herr aunt's home, due to the shifting of houses and also due to her dad's job. Since she's under the custody of her dad, she'll eventually follow him everywhere. And for her brothers, they left with their mum.

In class, she was being picked and bullied by everyone. Same goes to being at home, she was being bullied, tease for having no parents and abused by her cousins throughout the year.

Amy was left with no choice but to moved out, she had enough. She was 11 years old at that time, and she thought she was able to handle everything by herself.

Everything went wrong and hay wire after she moved out of her aunt's house and back to her own. Amy's grade deproved drastically after she moved out. Her grades went from 80 to 50. This was not just it, things got worsened. Amy started smoking weed, taking drugs and drinking at the age of 13. Luckily not with anyone else but herself, otherwise, she would have not been a virgin anymore :p She'd often ask average people to get her needs and all these needs became her addiction. Amy also had not opened her mouth to speak every since she moved out. She either nods or shakes her head to answer, and writes on a pad for enquiries. And since then, everyone thought she was mute.

No one knew what happened to her, she just kept everything to herself and pushed people away from her life not wanting to let anyone in again.

The world and society gave her an impression that everyones will eventually leaves, nobody would care much about her, nobody would want to stay with her. Nobody would be able to accept her. Nobody would love her and accept how ugly, dumb, and useless she feels like she is. In actual fact she's not ugly, broke or useless. She's just too insecure and she finds it hard to trust people again. This made her really anti-social and friend-less.

"People only likes you and wants to befriend you only if you're rich, popular, hot, cool or smart. But once you like... fall down, become poor or not popular anymore... Look around and see who's still willing to stay to be your friend, to pick you up, to help you. NO ONE!" Amy thought to herself.

Amy is used to spending time alone and doing everything all by herself.

Meals are settled herself at home, sometimes she just buys meal from outside and as usual, she'd locks herself up in the room to have her meals.

As said her dad was always outside working, so she forged signatures in school for the consent forms, and her grades or results slip when the teachers gave her. But sometimes she'd leave it on the his table.

All Amy knew is that her Dad never loved her because all he does is leaving money on her table when she's asleep and leaves to work, and her Mom, leaves her bringing her brothers along to somewhere far away, but not bringing her.

But, things are not just what she sees on the surface. No parents would not love their children, there are reasons to everything.

Being the lil girl with little knowledge of the adult world, she can only see what happens on the surface and not what's in it. Misunderstanding of the divorce of her parent, she had never acknowledge them as parent anymore, she started to treat them as only strangers who gives a shelter and cash to school.

She felt no love at all at home. And she also don't feel secure at home, she's always feeling paranoid and hiding in her room.

"I really don't understand, what have I done wrong to deserve this torture and hell?" Amy mumbles to herself alone in her room, looking around, hoping no one is around, and no one heard her.

Every night she silently cries herself to sleep because the demon inside of her head just won't let her go. The thoughts tortured her, flashing all the beautiful memories she once had when she still had a perfect family.

Amy gets off her bed, head over to her balcony outside her bedroom, and sat in the breathe taking, beautiful garden in her balcony. It's where she would always sits at, the swing, and cries out to the "non-existing" God she knows, up in the sky. This is where she'll always clears her mind at. Somewhere peaceful..

"Everyone just leave me behind, alone in this stupid home! No. This home does not even deserve to be called home! It's a stupid shelter for God's sake! A home is where you feel secure, safe and peaceful. A home is where we find love and joy! Where is my home!?" Amy cried out to the Lord, hoping for a reply.

Do continue to support my story (; my first ever fan fiction! Thanks! :D Have a nice day and enjoy your week! <3

x