Chapter 6 - The Party

- Cody's POV -

Suit, CHECKED.

Bow, CHECKED.

Hair, CHECKED.

Shoes, CHECKED.

Car keys, CHECKED.

Lastly, a charming smile. CHECKED!

I stared into the mirror preparing myself with a last touch up on my hair.

Yes! Now I'm all ready to pick the MAIN female lead of the party, up! I really want to see how she looks like being dressed up and all.... For a party.... Can't wait!

I was standing at her doorstep impatiently with a bouquet hiding behind my back, and was just about to ring the bell when all of a sudden, the door opened and I saw an angel walking into my life from up above the heaven. She was almost perfect. The beautiful sunset compares to Amy, guess Amy still looks more beautiful.

I saw that Angel in that stunning dark blue lace dress that flows perfectly above her knees showing her slim and beautiful legs. Her revealing back which portrait her slimm waist and it was a total perfect curve. That mini tiara pinning her fringes up and having the rest of the perfect curls flowing off her shoulders, made her look even more beautiful than ever, the real princess of the night.

Everything about her is beautiful, from head to toe. I almost choked on my words when I saw her.

"No Cody! You gotta snap out of this! She might be beautiful, but you're not supposed to do this to Gigi! This is supposed to be a welcoming party for her, that's all! Don't think too much! Just stop staring at her and get into the car!" A voice in my mind shouting at me which cuts me out of that stare at Amy.

I surprised her with the bouquet of roses and led Amy by her hand, into my bright red Ferrari, and head off to Caleb's mansion.

*She on my surfboard-board-board-board-oard~* My phone message ringtone playing away.

Yes, I actually set my own song as my notification ringtone. Cool huh?

"Hey do you mind checking for me? Help me to see who's that." I said to Amy.

*Hey Cody! Aren't you gonna fetch me to Caleb's party? I've been waiting for you since afternoon.* - Gigi

Amy showed me the text and I immediately face palmed myself.

Ahhhhhhh! How could I forget about picking Gigi up first then Amy?! Gosh! She's gonna rage if I go pick her up now and letting her see that I picked Amy up first.

I panick even more when I look over to my right, Amy sitting at where Gigi should be sitting right now. I was cracking my brain to think of a lie so that Gigi won't know I've actually forgotten about her and picked Amy up instead.

"Amy! Help me to reply her that I'm late and ask her to drive there herself. And apologize for me! And also! Tell her to give me a call when she reach! Thanks!" I said and smiled at her.

"Let's drive around and let Gigi reach there first! I don't want her to know I've forgotten to pick her up first instead of you." I laughed.

"Look at the beautiful view! The city is as beautiful as the diamonds in the sky at night!" I exclaimed pointing out to the skyscrapers that are shining in the dark. The beautiful colours of lights shined from one to another skyscraper. Just stands out from the dark sky. My heart melts as I watch the beautiful scenery. Then I look over at Amy, I melt even more, seeing her sweet, innocent.... and.... cute.... face, staring into the beautiful sky outside the windows of the car, her side view, is as beautiful as the sky. I melt even more seeing her than the scenery. She's perfect.