Chapter 5 - The Invitation

"Thank God it's Friday." Amy mumbled to herself as she drags her feet to her class knowing it's gonna be a long and tiring last day of the week, and having no plans for the weekends.

"Hey Amy!" Cody shouted from behind. "Wanted to ask you if you're available tomorrow to come along with me to Caleb's birthday party. Heard it's gonna be great! He even hired a DJ!!"

Being Amy, who doesn't likes the crowd and noisy clubbing music, shook her head in rejection.

As Cody pesters her to know why, the school bell rang and Amy ran to the class to avoid Cody's offer.

"Amy! Hey Amy! Will you please just come this Saturday?" Cody whispered in the middle of the lessons.

Amy gave an irritated face to Cody, trying to show him she's concentrating and she looks back at the board.

"Cody! Why are you disturbing Amy from paying attention to the lesson!? Is talking to her more important than this lesson?" Mrs. Bones shouted and sounded quite frustrated.

The whole class goes "OHHHHHHHHHH!" except Gigi, Kim and Becka, who all turned around at the same time and stare at the couple behind. Especially Gigi throwing dead glares at Amy.

Amy shooked her head and held up her pen and trying to show that Cody just wanted to borrow a pen.

"Yes! Uh, I..I was just trying to ask her for a pen!" Cody sluttered as he saw those dagger stares thrown from Gigi to Amy.

Mrs. Bones turned around and continued with lessons till the bell rang.

"Hey! You've yet to reply me!" Cody continue to pester Amy after class.

Just when Amy turned around and was about to answer Cody, Gigi appeared out of no where behind them.

Gigi turned Cody around and ask Cody with a pissed off tone, "Why are you inviting her for Caleb's party?! Nobody wants her to be there, in fact, I think she'll spoils the fun there, and I guess nobody in class even likes her anyway. You know, I'm really concern if you have a thing for her because ever since she came we've not been really hanging out together alone like before." Gigi said as loud as possible, hoping everyone would know what's going on.

Gigi saw Amy turning around and running away after hearing all those words and getting those stares down the hallway, Gigi's whole plan was to humiliate her as much as she can, wanting the world to know Amy is the "third party" and also to hurt her and not give her the best time of her rest of the days in school.

"I just wanted her to feel welcome and I want to give her a warm welcome on Caleb's birthday. That's all! Besides, Caleb is my bestfriend, he won't mind if I invite Amy." Cody make clear of everything and wanted to hear the answer from Amy eagerly but came to realised she was gone from the start.

Cody walks to the canteen looking down and was really upset the rest of the day knowing he won't get to know the answer because he will not be able to see Amy for other lessons as the class are split into half for the rest of the lessons for the day.

Chapter 7.

*cause all of me, loves all of you, all your.....* Amy's phone rings to the song of "ALL OF ME by JOHN LEGEND" Amy wrapped in her towel rushing out of the bathroom to pick up her ringing phone.

Staring at the unknown number, she picks up and put down the call.

"HEY ITS ME CODY! I got your number from the class book! Hehe. *cheeky face emoji* so will you please come tomorrow?"

"Ok. Nights." Amy replied coldly, and dozed off.

That night, Cody was overwhelmed and full of excitement hoping that the next day will come as soon as a minute pass. He can't wait to see Amy there at the party, especially wanting to know how she looks like when she dolls up.

"Yay! Can't wait to see you tomorrow! *Texts the venue and time* *heart emoji*" Cody replied and slept with a smiley face.

Sorry guys for updating only after so long because I was struggling with my busy schedule. I hope you like this short chapter and I promise you a greater one next! Enjoy your rest of the week <3

x