Chapter 9 - The Final Match

- Cody POV -

I...... Fell in love with her, Amy McCurdy. HOLY FREAKING SHIT AMY MCCURDY!

It has only been like a few weeks of hanging out with that babe and now I fell in love with her. Compared to my FREAKING EIGHT MONTHS OF RELATIONSHIP WITH GIGI!

"Cody.... You're kidding right? You just betrayed Gigi Hadid, what would the media write about you tomorrow?" I thought to myself, mind in a big mess, pulling my hair and just falling onto my bed. Leaving that aside I actually fell asleep in this huge mess I've made.

- In school -

"Hey Cody! Listen up. You better play well for the finals tomorrow! And stop hanging around with that mute girl Amy or whatever! Your role is really important to the team, the glory of the school, and do Gigi proud alright?!" Caleb called out for me in the hallways.

"Shut up, don't freaking call her that!" I said in a pissed tone. "I will ok! Now don't worry and get going!" I continued and pushed him away from my locker.

I slammed the locker and saw Gigi's face right in front of me.

"Oh hey darling!" I said in shock.

"So you've been hanging out with that mute for quite awhile huh? You've not been bringing me out or calling me for the past few days Cody!" Gigi shouted.

"Woah! Chill hun!" I said while looking at all the eyes staring at our direction. "Dinner tomorrow night after my match ok? Cool? I love you ok? I'm sorry for neglecting you, I'm just being me, friendly towards newbie in school. Ok let's get going for class before we get detention!" I coax Gigi.

"Caleb is right bout me and my attitude towards training ever since I met Amy and Gigi is right bout how I treat her ever since Amy popped out. What is wrong with me?" I thought to myself before heading to class.

- In class -

"Alright class! Today we'll be focusing on the main project of this semester! I'd like you guys to group yourself in three! I'll give you guys 5mins to group yourself before I continue!" Mr. Johnson announced.

Gigi got Kim and Becka to form a group and everyone else have already formed their own groups too.

I went with Caleb and was short of one member. I turned around and saw Amy in that lonely corner not bothering to hunt for a group to join, so I walked over to her seat and dragged the unwilling Caleb along, "We're a group!" I said as we sit together and continued listening to the upcoming instructions.

"RIIIINNNNGGGG!!!" the school bell went off just as it strikes 1:30pm.

- Hallway - Amy POV -

I ain't as excited as Cody is to be in the same group. Gosh, the stare Kim and Becka gave me when Cody sat beside me, it was freaky, guess life would be tough for the following week! Ugh.

Just as I was about to reach for my locker, still in my deep thoughts, Cody barge in and interrupted my thoughts and my hand from the locker, "Hey! Erm..... You'll be there tomorrow evening ya? I really hope to see you there... Seeya!" he said as he blushed off with those red rosy cheeks.

"How do I even give a reply when he just rushed off like that? And what's there to blush about? Weird." I thought to myself as I stuff all my heavy books in the locker. "But on a serious thought, should I go?"

(To be continued)

Hi guys! I know this is a shitty chapter and I hope you guys don't blame me :(
I'm Asian and am only 16, I'm just trying to write and think how Aussie feels and look like.
Oh and btw, Cody blushed because of last night how he confessed and feels awkward.
Wanna know who's Amy? You'll see in the next chapter!