Chapter 3 - New Life New School

Chapter 3.

"Wow! Who's that beautiful brunette with big brown eyes and long wavy hair?" Cody asked Caleb as he saw Amy walked past him in the school hallway.

"Dude! C'mon, you're attached, and she's a dumb girl! She can't speak man! Sad to say, she's in the same class as us! And how is she even beautiful? Stick to Gigi man! Gigi is the one for you, both of you are meant to be. Perfect couple! Rich kids, models, and singer. Stay faithful yo!" Caleb answered.

Everyone knows Gigi and Cody was the perfect couple in school. The rich model girl with that beautiful curves, whose Mom is a actress, Gigi Hadid, and the rich, humble artist Cody Simpson.

Nobody dares to even look at Cody with those lovely dovey eyes as Gigi Hadid will have ways to track them down and make them suffer the rest of the years in high school.

"Why is that guy staring at me?" Amy thought to herself when she saw Cody looking at her direction and giving her a wink.

*bumps! papers flying out from Amy's hands.*

"Watch where you're walking girl!" one of the two girls behind Gigi shouted at Amy when she bumped into the school's "Princess".

Amy apologized repeatedly by bowing and giving that guilty look as she picks up her papers and belongings.

Cody, as usual being the nice guy, went over to help Amy. Cody didn't even realised Gigi's presence there.

Everyone gave that "Ohhhhhh!" look and stares at the poor girl and the "Prince" in the middle of the hallway, they all knew that there's more to come for Amy.

Amy looks up and gave him a smile as a "Thank you" and walks away.

"Damn that sweet perfect smile....." Cody thought to himself as he turns around and said, "Oh hey love! What's up?" as he almost forgotten Gigi was standing there waiting for him.

"So you actually knows that I'm standing here?" Gigi asked in a sarcastic tone.

"And why are you even helping that dumb girl? She bumped into me, you didn't even ask if I'm fine."

"Hey, I knew you were here all along, I'm just being nice and helping her, what's wrong with that? It's just a lil bump honey, I know you're stronger than that." Cody replied with his charming smile smiling at her sweetly and raising his eyebrows giving that innocent look.

"Just you wait.. I won't let Cody be nice to anyone else except me.." Gigi thought to herself, as she watch Amy's back view disappear slowly from her sight.

"Ugh! Whatever. Just don't be too close to her, she ain't even close to our classy standard!" Gigi replied.

*RRRIIIINNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!*

"C'mon let's not be late for class!" Gigi hooked her arm into Cody's as she walks with confidence and pride, swaying her booty side to side as usual, to class.

Causing all eyes glaring at her, it's like the spotlight light is on her in the middle of the hallway, maybe this is where Gigi gets her confidence from, knowing every guy would die to be with her.

Stay tune to see how will Gigi handle Amy as she finds out they're all in the same class!

Thanks for reading!

Have a nice day!

X