~3~ Fully Dressed With A Smile

➢𝗖𝗔𝗡 𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗?➢

↱ Ready or not, give all ya got
Yeah you can't deny
That baby, you're never
Fully dressed, without a smile
𑁋𝘚𝘪𝘢, 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘕𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘋𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢 𝘚𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦

⟶𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 3: 𝑭𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝑫𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑨 𝑺𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆⟵

-𝙵𝙴𝙱𝚁𝚄𝙰𝚁𝚈 𝟷𝟺𝚃𝙷, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟻-

𝙰𝚅𝙴𝙽𝙶𝙴𝚁𝚂 𝚃𝙾𝚆𝙴𝚁, 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺 𝙲𝙸𝚃𝚈

~𝙰 𝙵𝙴𝚆 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙷𝚂 𝙰𝙶𝙾~

All six of the Avengers stand around the lab of the Tower, Bruce Banner and Tony Stark at the forefront.

Gazes remain solely locked on the enhanced child who lays down on a metal table in the center.

A full scan of the inside of her skinny body, along with the ForceField is reflected above as both the scientists do their work in observing the nature of pieces of a sustainable energy source, the Tesseract𑁋as it is inside a human being.

Natasha Romanoff stands to the left of Steve Rogers, whose eyes flicker in between the demonstrated view of the blue aura, and Dani's frightened continuous features of agitation𑁋the powers everyone knew causing her immense discomfort upon being tested on, and the group really wasn't sure how the source would react at the moment. Hence the reason why all of them were "on deck."

A nonverbal couple of glances take place between Bruce and Tony for a few seconds, and the machines hooked up into the little girl begin to disrupt her powers even more, but it goes unnoticed by the resilience to try and suppress those notions𑁋and everyone is tense.

"So ..." Steve speaks up after a while, catching onto the secret communication between the two men and getting antsy, "Can you remove it from her?"

While the man's tone of voice is demanding, assertive, his position represents one of being entirely uneasy. Not replicating the usual "Captain America" stance that he stood with, due to the fact that he wasn't that man right now. Right now, he was a father. A very worried, and stressed-out father.

The glasses wearing-man takes off his designated eye-wear, routinely holding them in one of his hands as he relays, "It's attached to every single one of her limbs."