~26~ Controlling Fear

➢𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗥𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗨𝗜𝗧𝗦➢

➢𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗥𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗨𝗜𝗧𝗦➢

And in the morning I'll be with you
But it will be a different kind
And I'm holding all the tickets
And you'll be owning all the fines 』
―𝘉𝘰𝘯 𝘐𝘷𝘦𝘳, 𝘚𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘺 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦

⟶𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 26: 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑭𝒆𝒂𝒓⟵

-𝙼𝙰𝚈 𝟸𝟹𝚁𝙳, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟼-

𝙰𝚅𝙴𝙽𝙶𝙴𝚁𝚂 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙿𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙳, 𝚄𝙿𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚃𝙴 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺

Night falls shortly after, the darkness outside the Avengers Facility replicating most of the inside space―only occupying Wanda, Vision, and now Dani... who had been very quiet upon her arrival.

That of course is in link with the grueling decision that crackles fiercely within the young girl's mind, of what she should do... Sides were currently being chosen, the eleven-year-old knew that.

 But that was just it, she is a child.

Caught in the middle of all of this whether any and everyone likes it or not, but even so, she was now obligated to do something about it. To stand. Fight...

Danielle is the newest Avenger.

The announcement of her change in position has not made its buzz yet, due to the fact that the enhanced girl still had the opportunity to make it official―by participating...

It was gonna be dangerous, the thought of having to battle some of the most highly trained and physically fast and strong people on this Earth―many of them securing a place in the heart of Agent Rockland, many of them undoubtedly an important part of her non-blood-related family.

Steve, Sam... Wanda.

The sole Maximoff had not held many conversations with the petite brunette since the beginning of the Accords put in place―then suffering from internment when being confined to the compound―and through it all, she had seen the reports regarding the presence of Dani's biological mother.

Dr. Deborah Rockland.

Wanda shuddered. Not just because of the amount of worry she carried as a big sister figure to the enhanced girl, but because there was something she knew, that Danielle did not.