~13~ Battle Of Sokovia

➢𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞➢

➢𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞➢

『 Stopped in to a church I passed along the way.
Well I got down on my knees and I pretend to pray.
You know the preacher liked the cold
He knows I'm gonna stay. 』
𝘚𝘪𝘢, 𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘢 𝘋𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯'

⟶𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 13: 𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑶𝒇 𝑺𝒐𝒌𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒂⟵

-𝙼𝙰𝚈 𝟼𝚃𝙷, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟻-

𝚂𝙾𝙺𝙾𝚅𝙸𝙰, 𝙴𝙰𝚂𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙽 𝙴𝚄𝚁𝙾𝙿𝙴

A brand new, unworn green leather jacket slides through the arms of a ten-year-old little girl. Her petite but non-shaking hands then go to pull on the lace-up brown combat boots that Natasha Romanoff had picked out, symbolizing the adoration that Agent Rockland has for former Agent Romanoff, as well as the determination to be reunited with her. Wiggling her left foot into the pre-laced boot, Dani walks to be in the center of her beloved bedroom―matching green eyes to her coat scanning the area for anything else she may want to bring along on her very first mission with the Avengers.

Tugging on one of her french braids, the child's lips purse together when glancing over to the 'Captain America' build a bear that she had missed hugging to her chest while sleeping last night, and with little to no consideration―she swipes the stuffed animal off her bed and draws it towards her. Knowing the danger that not only the group was heading into, but also the city and worst of all―her ... Dani wants to be totally focused and relaxed going into this mission. That's the only way her abilities have even a chance at working, she knows that, and with the ever mystery of Ultron's motives in Sokovia, the girl needs to be at her best.

Granted with no more pain, the ten-year-old was ... But that was just it.

She has little to no experience with whatever types of jobs need to be done by the enhanced individuals, hence the reasoning behind her bringing the bear to ease any nerves that would possibly arise―but regardless, Dani is still dead set on fulfilling the duties given to her. To prove herself, that she is ready for more stuff like this―not hoping for exact circumstances of course, but a little girl with pieces of some of the greatest power in the universe, a small smirk fills the corners of her lips at Uncle Thor's remark.

Her facade breaks quickly however when she remembers that Steve had given the team three minutes, and with a tight squeeze and one big breath of tranquility that brings Dani to her tippy-toes―her booted feet carry herself down the stairs when she runs.