~28~ Betrayal

➢𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨'𝗩𝗘 𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗘➢ 

『 Did you have to do this?
I was thinking that you could be trusted
Did you have to ruin what was shiny?
Now it's all rusted 』
―𝘛𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘰𝘳 𝘚𝘸𝘪𝘧𝘵, 𝘉𝘢𝘥 𝘉𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥

⟶𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 28: 𝑩𝒆𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒚𝒂𝒍⟵

⋆𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗜𝗦 𝗗𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚, 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗗𝗪𝗜𝗖𝗞 𝗕𝗢𝗦𝗘𝗠𝗔𝗡. 𝗠𝗔𝗬 𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗜𝗡 𝗕𝗢𝗧𝗛 𝗣𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗥 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗘. 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗞 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗨𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗣𝗜𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗬⋆ 

-𝙼𝙰𝚈 𝟸𝟺𝚃𝙷, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟼-

𝙻𝙴𝙸𝙿𝚉𝙸𝙶-𝙷𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙴 𝙰𝙸𝚁𝙿𝙾𝚁𝚃,

 𝚂𝙲𝙷𝙺𝙴𝚄𝙳𝙸𝚃𝚉, 𝙶𝙴𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝚈

—𝐀 𝐂𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐒, 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 and damage unleashing itself onto the airport that the Avengers currently battle at.

Following a short skirmish beforehand, the members of both teams led by Iron Man and Captain America have resumed trying to subdue one another in a largely destructive fight—no side planning on stopping.

No enhanced person even beginning to think of the overall outlook, or consequence that this grand clash is to include with each of the Avengers pitted against each other.

Well, everyone except the one who never wanted a fight at all. 

Who wanted the members of this team to stay together, that it was more important than how they stuck together, and that someone is undoubtedly Natasha Romanoff.

After escaping a brief confrontation with one of her oldest and closest friends, Clint Barton, the Black Widow climbs up the last few panels of the airport and stands so that she can see the entirety of the situation at hand—ultimately what everything and everyone has endured and now extinguishes onto their opponent...