~2~ Let It All Go

➢𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗧𝗢 𝗦𝗤𝗨𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗢𝗡𝗘➢

『But if we're strong enough to let it in (in, in)
We're strong enough to let it go
Let it all go, let it all go
Let it all out now
―𝘉𝘪𝘳𝘥𝘺 + 𝘙𝘩𝘰𝘥𝘦𝘴, 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘐𝘵 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘎𝘰

⟶𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 2: 𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝑰𝒕 𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝑮𝒐⟵

I'm not normal.

-𝙰𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙻 𝟸𝟿𝚃𝙷, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟻-

𝙰𝚅𝙴𝙽𝙶𝙴𝚁𝚂 𝚃𝙾𝚆𝙴𝚁, 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺 𝙲𝙸𝚃𝚈

High in the puffy white-clouded sky, the Quinjet flies with ease with the Avengers aboard it.

Tony Stark is the pilot, and from behind him is Natasha Romanoff, who rises from her chair slowly to approach a pale-faced Clint Barton who is lying down. Steve Rogers and Thor Odinson stand over him as well, and the woman's face twists up in mild concern at the current state of her friend.

After they stabilize him, the God of Thunder walks in the direction of the scepter that the team had finally gotten a hold of, gathering his thoughts upon returning it to Asgard.

The last but technically not least Avenger to make an appearance is Bruce Banner, who since having been coaxed back into himself by the Black Widow, wears a pair of headphones while calming opera capture's his ears.

He quickly pulls them off his head, however, when Natasha sits down next to him, pressing a button that stops the music from playing.

"Hey, the lullaby worked better than ever ..." She tells him, in a tone that replicates hope.

Shaking his head before replying, Bruce says softly, "Just wasn't expecting a code green."

"You hadn't been there, there would've been double the casualties. My best friend would've been a treasured memory."

"You know," the gray-shirted man starts, a fabricated smile showing up on his face briefly, "sometimes exactly what I wanna hear isn't exactly what I wanna hear."

Natasha's lips inch up in a small smirk, her pretty green eyes fluttering up to meet his brown ones before asking, "How long before you trust me?"

"It's not you I don't trust." He responds back in a quieter voice, his gaze faltering from looking rather nervously into hers.