~5~ Rise Of Ultron

➢𝗔𝗡 𝗨𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗩𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗚𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗧 ➢

↱ When my time comes around
Lay me gently in the cold dark earth
No grave can hold my body down
I'll crawl home to her
𑁋𝘏𝘰𝘻𝘪𝘦𝘳, 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘚𝘰𝘯𝘨

⟶𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 5: 𝑹𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝑶𝒇 𝑼𝒍𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏⟵

-𝙼𝙰𝚈 𝟸𝙽𝙳, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟻-

𝙰𝚅𝙴𝙽𝙶𝙴𝚁𝚂 𝚃𝙾𝚆𝙴𝚁, 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺 𝙲𝙸𝚃𝚈

Hours later, everyone had left the party, leaving the original six Avengers along with Rhodey, Maria Hill who wears Steve Rogers' brown leather jacket, and Dr. Helen Cho who is passed out in a chair across from the group that talks amongst themselves.

Dani Rockland-Rogers has on a fresh pair of long-sleeved PJ's and sports wet brown hair, it being well past her bedtime by this point. Matthew had went home and her attained sugar-rush believe it or not did not last very long.

She sits on top of Steve's lap as Thor pours him more of a weird drink in a flask-looking thing.

They let out a few sounds of laughter while Natasha and Bruce remain in the corner talking quietly, and the ten-year-old regrets and she means really regrets drinking all of those Capri Suns earlier.

Her relatively thinking it was a good idea at the beginning of the evening, but as she reaches the end, Dani is incredibly burned out.

She yawns sleepily, leaning back into the blonde SuperSoldier's solid as a rock chest, and he, from sitting on the couch next to the God of Thunder, secures a hand over the child's abdomen. Steve conveys a few reassuring pats𑁋ones that sense her fading in and out of consciousness, and he makes a mental note to put her to bed soon.

For now, though, in a conversation, or rather argument over Mjölnir, Thor's powerful hammer, Clint Barton indicates with conviction, "It's a trick."

"No, no," Thor disagrees in amusement, "it's much more than that."

The arrowed man twirls a pair of drumsticks in between his fingertips before referring to the particularly placed weapon on top of the glass table, "'Whosoever be he worthy shall haveth the power.'"

"Whatever, man. It's a trick."

Thor produces another laugh at Clint's animatedly low voice before raising a hand, "Well, please, be my guest."