Chapter one

Izuku midoriya doesn't live a perfect life but at least he has a roof over his head and he's fed most days, he really didn't like to complain. Yes he wasn't dealt the best hand in life but others had it worse so he's okay for now all he has to do is wait till his 18th birthday then he can move you. For right now the only goal is please his father because if he gets angry that's when things get bad. Anyways back to training, father wants him to get stronger for the ua entrance exams. He really wants for Izuku to go because he went so his dad puts all his energy into making sure he becomes the number two hero right behind him. See his dad is the number one hero dragon, the world loves him. The public doesn't really know what he looks like, his dad doesn't really want them to know that Izuku is his son yet, he wants to wait till he gets into UA. He doesn't want a failure for a son so it makes sense for him to wait till he knows Izuku is a good hero. He thinks his dad is also worried about how people will look at him since he don't necessarily have the most welcoming appearance, he has black floofy hair, before he developed his quirk he had green hair like his mom and he has weird scars on his body, some barely visible and others a dark crimson red due to his quirk and training. So he understands why his dad doesnt put it out to the public that he is his son, it's not like he hides from him. He just doesn't go places with him. He's homeschooled so it's not like he has to talk to many people in the first place, which he's glad for because he doesn't really want to talk to people. It's just that he and people dont mix, when his dad lets him go out or when he sneaks out his interactions with people haven't been the best.

he walked into the training room to see his father furious, he's like that because I'm late "sorry sir ' ''. he could tell he was angry well he's always angry but he looked especially angry. "WHAT did i say about being late!!" Then his dad picked up his collar and threw his into the wall. When he and his dad fight, izuku is not allowed to use his quirk so they usually just train with physical strength but when they do quirk training he makes him use it on himself. You may be wondering what his quirk is. He can make others feel the pain of any of his injuries as long as they make a scar and the more he uses a particular igruary it deepens the scar. It makes the person feel as though they are really experiencing the injury. The bad thing with his quirk is that when he's inflicting his quirk on someone it puts a flashback in his head of how he got the injury and if he uses more than one at one time it gives him a headache. Another bad thing is that his dad gives him injuries he can use, he gets that it will help in the long run but it really hurts now. "Do you want to do quirk training!?" "no! I'm sorry sir I'm ready to spar!" "good now let's get to it" . After that his and my dad spared for a few hours.

After they were done he left for his room. his nervous for tomorrow, he has to pass the entrance exam tests or else his dad will disown him. He doesn't think he'll be able to sleep tonight so he decides to journal, he loves journaling about heroes and analyzing their quirks. His dad is the first one he did when he was younger and from then on he journaled about every hero and even sometimes villains. It was one of the rare things he actually liked doing, he doesn't get a choice in most of the things he does. One other thing he likes doing but doesn't have much time to do is hacking, he can't do it often because he has to go to the local library, he doesn't have a computer of his own. His dad is rich because he is the number one hero but he doesn't buy izuku much. Izuku gets most of the things he does from the house keepers, they bring him new sketchbooks and journals when he fills them. He's thankful for the people his dad hires at his house because if they weren't there Izuku probably would have gone insane. They also help him with his wounds he gets from his training sessions. His dad left the training room a little while ago but he had to wait because his dad likes it when he stays behind for some extra work outs. Once he felt like it was safe he walked up to his room and plopped down on his bed. He thought about sneaking up to the library but he decided he would wait till after he finished his homework. So he got to it, he has to keep up his 4.0 or else he won't make it. He has this constant pressure to succeed but he has no energy to do the things he needs to do. It's like he's drained 24/7. If his father didn't beat him if he messed or would disown him he failed he probably wouldn't have a 4.0 gpa. So in a way he's grateful for his father if it wasn't for him then he would probably be a highschool dropout. Anyways back to his homework, his father requested that his homework be bumped up a few levels so his homework is far beyond his grad level, which can be a good thing if you think about it but it's hard he doesn't always get all of the information. Some of his teachers are nice though, izuku doesnt think that his teachers know what he is bumped though because some of them make remarks that he should be doing better or making remarks that he should be smarter for his age. The teachers who make those remarks are not his favorite teachers.