Chapter four

When he got out the car he looked up at the school, he was stunned by the size of it. The school was huge and he didn't know how he was supposed to find his way around. His father told him about the school but he didnt picture it this big. He then walked up to the building, next him there was a girl with short brown hair. "Hi! My name is Chaco ukraka. What's your?" She was bright, with her huge smile. "Oh, my nam-e is Izuku Midoriya," they continued walking side by side until they reached the autorim. "I hope we both make it! It would be cool. Anyways see you later hopefully" with that ouchaco left and izuku made his way to the section where the other homeschool kids were seated. He looked for an open seat and walked over to it. The kids next time were just average looking except for a kid who had a bird head that was definitely weird but awesome at the same time. After a few minutes of loud chaos from the students there was a loud yelling coming from the stage which silenced the students.
"What's up you aint candidates to turn me into your school DJ!"
I knew who that was the money I heard about. Present mic, he didn't realize he was going to be presenting (ha ha) the exam. He continued the exam which went on for about a half hour but Izuku already knew the information so he just looked over the other students. He highly doubted he would make any friends, he's weird and his father would shut it down right away. He didn't want izuku to be distracted. After the present mic was finished talking we were all divided into different groups to do the exam. To his left he saw a kid who looked like he wanted to kill everyone in his path, he definitely had some angry issues he needed to work on. "Move out of my damn extras! I'm going rack up the most points this year so you all should just drop dead."
The other kids were just ignoring the angry kid, they were more focussed on the exam. He did see some people eyeing him up and down which efinly made him uncomfortable but he made sure to shake off his nerves. He has to pass the exam with flying colors or else his dad is going to disown him and he definitely doesn't want that. Suddenly the buzzer started to go into the exam and Izuku ran fast before anyone else and ran over to the nearest bad guy. He couldn't use his quirk on the robots but he could use his other training. He could hear the other kids coming in behind him so he tired as fast as he could to take down as many as he could. He saw the angry kid a few streets over blasting some of the robots, he most likely has some type of explosion quirk. He focused back on destroying the robots he had to have the most points to make his father happy. He heard a loud stomping noise coming from his left, it raddled the ground beneath him. "That must be the zero pointer," he thought to himself. He ran forward looking for more of the three pointers before the zero pointer got to his location. He really should have kept count because he forgot his score which worried him, he hated having the memory of a goldfish. He took down 5 more 3 pointers before the zero pointer was in his sights. He saw the other kids running away but he saw that there were more three pointers coming in after the zero pointer, so he went in closer to take them out jumping around to make sure to not get hit. He took them out one by one and when he was finished he saw the zero pointer going straight forward towards the girl from earlier, izuku didn't even notice she was in his group. She looked like she was trapped under some debris, she was trying to get out but she couldn't. So Izuku decided to help him and lifted the rock off of her, it looks like the strength training worked. After he got the rock off of her she was still struggling to move so he jumped up on the robot and decided he needed to take it down. He crawled along the robot to try and find its control panel, he finally spotted it on the back of its head. He had to keep his grip on the robot tight because if he didn't he would fall and hurt himself pretty badly. With his death grip, he sooched his way right by the panel and realised one of his hands to open the panel. He pulled the wires and the robot suddenly stopped moving. After that he jumped down to help ukraka, he saw her still laying there. "Are you alright?" he asked cautiously. "Yeah i'm okay it's just gonna take me a minute to get up." he took a few steps back and looked around, it looked like most of the robots had been destroyed. The other students were finishing the rest of the robots, izuku thought about stepping in but he knew he had enough to pass and then some. He stays by the ukuraka to make sure she's okay. "Shouldn't you be getting more points?" he looked back over at her as she slowly stood up. "I know i have enough to pass" she nodded and then walked forward with a bit of a limp. "I think i do too but i don't know for sure so im gonna try and get some more" with that she ran off toward the very few robots left. Izuku made his way on the top of a building to look out at the other students, he saw the angry kid with a grin on his face, looking down at the robot he just exploded into bits. He didn't like to judge people without meeting them especially since he hasn't had much experience with people but this guy just seems super full of himself.