chapter 8

trigger warning! also this chapter isnt as long as the others sorry.

Izuku remembered that he had to stay on track, so he shook himself out of the fog and laid his eyes on Aizawa to see what they were doing next. The class had a few more activities before Mr.aizawa released the results. "Alright class, everyone gather up were going to see where everyone ended up and who gets kicked out.'' he was preparing the list and looking over it, meanwhile izuku looked over to the side of the building and saw his father in a suit looking over the class, he nearly jumped when he saw him but he pulled himself together because if he started to freak out now he would get in even more trouble. Izuku looked away from his father before they could make eye contact, his father would get mad for not paying attention. Izuku was just praying that his father would leave soon.

"Alright, here is the list. Number one is Izuku Midoriya, number two shouto todoroki, number three katsuki bakugou,..etc'' there was a long silence before he spoke up again. "The part about the person who came in last getting kicked out was a logical deception on my part.'' The class started an uproar after that. "Everyone be quiet! I did it so you all would try your best." people were mad but also relieved, they didn't want to be the one kicked out. "That makes sense, but please do not lie to us again, Mr. Aizawa." said the hid with blue hair and glasses. "I'll think about it, now everyone get home." After that everyone started on their way to the locker rooms to change and get their stuff. Izuku followed the rest of the boys on the way there, before he even reached his own locker he was slammed against the wall. "What the fuck was that out there! No one is better than me you fucking nerd!" izuku froze, he was stunned and shocked, he barely knew this kid and was already swearing and shoving him. He didn't really know what to do or say so he used his quirk to get out of it. He didn't want to get into a fight but this guy looked like he wanted to kill him. What else was he supposed to do? He activated the scar he had across his neck, he's used it many times before on himself for training, it's how he got used to taking pain.

FLASHBACK;

"You need to train izuku, get used to your quirk and the pain of it." izuku's father had a knife in hand and started to approach him. "Please dont dad, what if i bleed out?" "have you bled out before? no you'll be fine." his dad put the knife to his neck and slid it down leaving a long deep cut. Izuku started to yell out in pain, but eventually his vision faded to black and he passed out. When he slowly regained consciousness he was laying down on the ground in a pool of his own blood, he rushed his hand to his neck feeling the stitches. He's lucky his father did that or else he would be dead right now.

END OF FLASHBACK

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT THE HELL" bakugou had put his hand to his neck just like izuku did that day. "I'm sorry just don't do that and I won't use my quirk." he got his stuff from his locker and stepped passed bakugou on the floor. He tried to not make eye contact with anyone in the room. "FUCK! IT HURTS, WHAT'S WITH THAT NERD ''''I don't know, maybe don't shove people into lockers and they won't use they're quirk on you idiot" izuku heard the purple haired kid say before he left. he practically ran out of there after that he didn't want to be in the school for much longer, he wasn't really looking where he was going and before he realized it he bumped into something and turns out it wasn't just something it was someone and that someone was his father. "Izuku! What the hell is wrong with you! look where you're going." His father scanned the area to make sure no one was listening before he continued the conversation. "You did good for the most part because you got the number one spot like i told you to do but you messed up just now and to think I was going to let you have a free day. You need to learn to pay attention to your surroundings." Izuku just nodded his head "I understand father, i'll get home and start on training" after that he left his dad and got in the car and had his driver bring him home. He was so mad at himself all he had to do was look where he was going but instead he ran aimlessly into his father who he knew was at the school. If it had been anyone else he would have just said sorry and continued on his way but no he had to be the most unlucky person on the planet.

Once he arrived he got out of the car but not before thanking the driver. After that he ran inside the house and went to his room to get changed. He opened his drawer to get to his clothes and pulled out a shirt and some shorts, quickly put them on and went down stairs. He knew his father would want him to be completely ready when he got home so he grabbed his water bottle and filled it before sitting down at the kitchen table. Izuku pulled out his phone to check if he had any messages and he was shocked to see that he did. One from shinsou and another from aizawa.

Shinsou: Bakugou is a dick it sucks that we have spent our whole time at UA with him.

He responded with "yeah he kinda is, thanks btw for wt you said the locker room"

Erasherhead: hey, if your going out tonight meet me on the same roof as before

Izuku responded with just a thumbs up emoji. He was surprised that he wanted to meet him, his head was spinning with reasons why eraserhead would want to meet with him. He quickly put his phone away when he heard the door open. He also stood up and waited for his father to come into the room.

When his dad approached him, what he wasn't expecting but probably should was a slap to the face. It didn't hurt much but it definitely left a sting. "Good your ready, go down stairs and get in the chair"