Chapter three

(time skip to when he gets home)

Once he reached his house he sneaked over to his window and began climbing up the vines and crawled back through his window. Once he was in a slowly shut his window making sure not to make too much noise, if he woke up his father he would have hell to pay. He then crawled into his bed and put in some headphones. He falls asleep to easier listening music, he scrolls, throws his Spotify and picks his insomnia playlist and drifts off into uneasy sleep. Most of izuku's dreams were flashbacks from his training sessions. Tonight's dream was a little different; his mom was in it, actually it was the day she left.

(enter dream memory)

He was around ten when this happened, he memoire isn't too solid he really only remembers training that's the only part of his growing up that he can fully remember. "I CANT DEAL WITH THIS ANYMORE HISASHI!" he could hear from his room on the second floor, his mom's voice carried throughout the whole house. "I SAID I WAS SORRY AND THAT I ENDED IT! COME ON PLEASE DON'T LEAVE!" he was stunned when he heard that, would his mom really leave him with his father. Why wouldn't she take him with her? "I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!"
"WHAT ABOUT IZUKU INKO? YOUR JUST GOING TO LEAVE HIM?" He silently awaited his mom's response but it never came. He just heard a loud slam of a door and his fathers loud footsteps. "IZUKU!" he instantly stood up and opened his door ready for his father. "Yes father?"
"Your mom left! You are not to mention her anymore and if you do you will be punished. Do you understand?!" he looked up and made eye contact with tears rolling down his cheek. "I- i understand" his father then rushed out of the room, slamming the door behind him. The next day when they started training, the first training session was brutal but he threw it like all the others.

(end dream session"

Izuku woke up with tears rolling down his cheek, he instantly wiped them away. His father didn't like it when he cried so he learned to hold it in but he couldn't stop it forming in his dreams. He looked at his phone and it read '6:03' he sighed in relief. The exam starts at 8 but his dad told him to be 30mins early. He slipped out of his bed and went into the bathroom to get ready. First he jumped in the shower he wanted to make sure he was clean and not stinky, he was going to see people he never saw before. A lot of people he guessed. He looked down at his body, he hated it. He saw the water going over all of his scars, they were all over. He dreaded the day he had to change in the locker room. Izuku didn't necessarily hide his scars, the only people that really see them are his dad, enji, and his house keepers. Once he got out of the shower he wrapped a towel around his waist and went over to his closet. He knew he was going to be fighting giant robots so he wanted to wear something airy and lights so he could easily move but he also wanted to look semi good. So he picked out a pair of black basketball shorts and a fitted green short sleeve shirt. After getting dressed he walked over to the mirror to look at himself, he didn't look horrible. He definitely looked different but he didn't look bad. It doesn't matter what he looked like anyway, all that mattered was that he didn't do well, not good, amazing on the exams he would be okay. He just had to get through the exams with the best possible score. He grabbed a zip up sweatshirt just in case got cold and walked down stairs. He could hear his father in the kitchen so he walked that way. "Izuku, I had the housekeeper cook a healthy breakfast to prepare you for today." he walked over and sat at the table in front of his breakfast. "Thank you father." he saw his father sit down across from him at the table. "Son, I hope you know that today is very important, if you don't get into UA I will be very upset." "I know father, I will put my all into it." he said as he started to eat his breakfast, which was gross. It was really just salad with manly lettuce and no croutons. Who the heck don't put croutons in a salad it's the best part.

"You better. I'll be even more upset if shouto gets in and you don't. I also want you to be at the top of your class, I didn't put my time and money into you for nothing. If you fall for me here you are no longer my son.'' All Izuku could do was shake his head up and down signaling he understood his father. After he finished his breakfast he stood up and checked the time, it was 7:00. "The driver will bring you to school, hurry up he's waiting for you" ater that he ran out he hopped into the car. He waved at the driver but he took off. The car ride was pretty far out, since UA is up on a hill and they live in a completely different area. He had never been past the library, he was seeing things and people he had never experienced before. This was completely new territory for izuku. He was glad to be seeing new things but it was also scary and weird.