chapter seven

The bright light coming from his window nearly blinded him when he first tried to open his eyes in the morning. He coiled, barely able to keep his eyes open. He knew he had school so he did his best to pull himself together. He walked over to his dresser pulling out his UA uniform and putting it on. He also grabbed a maroon beanie and stuffed it into his pocket, he knew his dad would probably tell him to take it off so he planned to put it in the car. He decided he wanted some accessories so he put on some silver rings, a choker, and a chain on my pants. After that he grabbed his backpack and walked down stairs to see his father before he left. Once finally reached the bottom of the stairs he turned to the kitchen where his father was standing.

"Izuku, make sure you don't embarrass yourself at school" his father shifted to look at him with seriousness in his eyes. "Remember if you make a fool of yourself i can't tell people your my son." izuku was conflicted, he used to live for that goal but he doesn't really know anymore. "Of course sir, I'll do my best to make sure I can be your successor." he looked angry after he said that. "The only reason i picked you to be the number one after me is so i can keep it in the family. You definitely don't deserve to be my successor how you are now so shut your mouth!' he then saw his dad then walked up to him, and the next second izuku felt a sting on his cheek. He was shocked his father had never hurt him outside of training like this. His hand slid up to his cheek holding it. "Don't disappoint me" after that his father left him and walked into his study. Izuku was still stunned about the events that just happened but he had to get to school so he couldn't be late on his first day. So he walked out of the house and got in his drivers car.

(skip to when he arrives at school)

He hopped out of the car and waved by to the driver before turning around and entering the gates to the school. After he entered the gate he slipped his beanie on and continued the walk to his class. He looked down at his sheet telling him his class number, it said class 1-A. So he pocketed the slip and looked for his class. When he finally found his class he looked up at the door and noticed how big the door was. It made him wonder if there were any huge mutant type quirks around. Anyways he opened the door and looked around seeing no one has entered the class yet. It was pretty early but he thought there were at least a few other kids here. Anyways he entered the classroom and he chose a seat in the back corner of the class. He really didn't want to be in the front of the room, it just was nerve racking. He felt awkward being the only kid in the room so he shifted in his seat. He decided to pull out his notebook and write about the new hero Mt. lady, making sure to write down everything he knew. He looked up when he heard the door open and a whole bunch of students walked in and started talking to each other. He saw a few kids glance his way before counting with their conversation. The blonde guy from the entrance exam sat a few desks ahead of him with his feet up and beside him was another guy yelling at him for doing so. Then the door opened again and Izuku saw shoto walk in and sit down a few desks next to him. It made him even more nervous than he already was, sense shoto knew his dad and he knew shotos father. Izuku made sure to look away from shoto when he felt his eyes on him. He didn't realize it at first but a kid with purple hair sat down next to izuku, he had huge eye bags under his eyes just like izuku's. He wondered if this kid would also stay up all night. After a while it looked like the whole class was here and the bells rang. Suddenly there were noises coming from behind the desk in the front of the classroom. A yellow blob emerged in front of her eyes they all were confused at first until the blob turned around and they all could see a face sticking thru. The teacher unzipped his sleeping bag and walked in front of his desk. "Everyone be quite." seeing eraserhead was nerve racking he knew he saw him just the other day was weird. He still looked up to the man so it was weird seeing your favorite hero in front of you about to teach you. The whole class was silent, eraserhead than began. "My name mr.aizawa i will be your teacher in the hero course. Today we will be doing some exercises to see your guesses strength." "Mr.aizawa aren't there orientations today." said a girl on the other side of the classroom, izuku looked back over at her again and realized it was the same girl from the entrance exam. "Technically yes, but i can do whatever i want so lets get a move on."