Chapter 5: First week? Done.

It was finally Friday and nobody could be happier. Asami and the others had gotten to know Korra more, making them realize that she was awesome. She added a whole new energy to the group and made everyone laugh. Korra got to meet the twins, Wei and Wing, and the three of them were troublemakers. They were a teacher's worst nightmare but lucky for them, they only had two classes together. At lunch, the group decided to eat outside in the grass and fresh air.

"How has your first week?" Asami asked Korra sitting beside her.

"I've catched up with all the work from last week and things are good. Thanks, Asami."

Asami had helped Korra catch up by letting her know what she had to turn in and what to read. That's how Korra also got Asami's number and she was quickly added to the group chat named "Team Badass". Korra wouldn't stay with Asami afterschool claiming she had things to do which made Asami want to know what had her so busy after school. In school, Korra was relaxed and happy but the moment school ended she was serious and tense. Asami and the group had convinced Korra to go with them to the party tonight. Korra had tried hard to say no but when Asami asked, she just couldn't.

"Guys! Guess what?!" The twins shouted.

The group turned to the twins and waited for them to continue.

"What?" Mako asked.

"We got tickets to Black Arts MMA fight this Saturday at 10:00pm!" Wing said excited

"No way!" Bolin got up and checked out the tickets the twins were showing in the air. "We have been wanting to go."

"How did you get them? The tickets are gone in minutes!" Kai asked.

"Let's say we had a contact in there." Wei said with a grin. "I want to see this new chick they call "Avatar"."

Korra sat still from shock. Damn it. She was hoping nobody got to know about her current lifestyle. Asami looked at Korra and seeing her expression worried her.

"Hey, Korra. Is everything all right?" Asami asked putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Yeah." Korra shook herself from her thoughts. "I was just thinking about our test on Monday." Asami didn't believe her but she let it pass.

"Sure. Do you want to go to the fight on Saturday? And on Sunday we can study for our test." Asami said with a pleading look.

"I'll think about it and let you know tonight. I didn't know you guys liked watching fighting matches."

"We love watching fighting matches. This fight club is under the ropes but it has the best fighters and awesome fights." Wing said.

The group of friends kept on talking about the fight for the rest on the day and Korra made sure to not show any sign on being nervous. She would agree with whatever they said, her thoughts focused on knowing they will be watching her fight. Will they have a problem with me fighting and making a living out of it? They are so excited to watch the fight but they don't really know what happens before and after. Korra would have to see what happens after her fight, for better or worse.

...

Asami was in her room with Opal and Jinora, they had agreed to get ready for the party in her house. It was much easier this way. Asami couldn't stop thinking about Korra's strange behavior today when Wei and Wing mentioned the fight.

"Asami!" Jinora shouted to get Asami out from her thoughts.

"Huh?"

Opal and Jinora laughed.

"What's going on in that head of yours?" Opal asked. "It's Korra, right?" She said smiling like she knew Asami had a secret.

Asami's friends all knew that she is bisexual but only Opal and Jinora knew she had a huge crush on Korra.