Chapter 3: Meet Naga

Asami couldn't imagine the pain Korra was going through. Of course, her mom died but Korra lost both of her parents. Asami understood that Korra needed to be alone right now but she remembered when she lost her mom and how her friends being there helped a lot.

"I'm going to find her." Asami said getting up

"We're coming with you." Mako said as everybody got up

"Let's go, then." she smiled grateful that all of her friends were willing to be there for a girl they just met.

Asami leads the group out of the cafeteria and immediately heard "Fight! Fight!" roaring in the halls. She had a gut feeling in her stomach and went towards the chanting of teenagers.

"She doesn't give up, does she?"

"Tahno is so going to destroy her."

"It isn't a fair fight. Three against one? What a coward."

"Move, please". Asami ordered the students in front of her but with a gentle tone.

Asami went through the crowd but she didn't have to push anybody, they moved and created a path for her. In school, everybody knew who Asami Sato was and her group of friends. They were the most popular group but that didn't make them a bunch of idiots. Asami wasn't only known for her beauty but also for being super smart, kind and nice. And her knowing different martial arts made people respect her and not get in her way.

When she got to the center she couldn't believe what she was seeing. Zaheer and Jake were each grabbing one of Korra arms, giving Tahno the perfect opportunity to punch Korra on the face. Asami saw that Korra already had a busted lip and a bruise starting to form where Tahno had punched her. After punching Korra in the face, Tahno rapidly sent a punch in her stomach making her bend from the pain. Zaheer and Jake were laughing along Tahno when they let go of Korra. Asami felt anger build up inside of her.

Just as Asami was about to step in, Korra tackled Jake to the ground. They wrestle for a bit until Korra was on top of him and starts to punch his face. Zaheer pushes Korra off of Jake and now on top of her, he pins Korra's arms to the floor. Korra manages to flip him over and sends a few hard punches to his face also. Tahno grabs Korra's shoulder from behind but Korra gets up quickly. She has Tahno's arm bent behind him and pushes him against the lockers. Okay, that was hot. Asami thought. Wait, what?

"When are you going to learn? If you can't defeat me in a match, what makes you think you could beat me outside of the ring?" she said in his ear but in a low volume so no one else could hear.

Korra turns him around and gives his face one hard punch. Zaheer and Jake get up and grab her by her arms again but this time pinning her to the ground. They weren't putting an easy fight. Asami was about to step in when suddenly, there were barks resonating from the hall. Everyone turned around and saw a white dog run towards them. The students didn't think twice and let the dog pass. The husky stood right in front of their faces and over Korra, growling and showing her teeth.

"I would recommend you let me go before she decides to pounce." Korra said with a smirk

Zaheer and Jake let her go and slowly got up. Putting their hands in front of them as if that would help. Korra gets up and the white dog stands by her side, still growling at the boys.

"Boys. Meet Naga. Naga, meet these three idiots." Naga growls more at them.

"Next time, your dog won't be here to protect you Korra." Tahno said as he gets up

"She has us." Asami, Mako, Bolin, Opal, Jinora and Kai all stand in front of Korra.

"Ah, Sato. Nice of you to join us." Tahno said in a dark and sarcastic voice. "Before you go protecting people, figure out who they really are." he said getting closer to Asami's face.