Chapter 7: Breakfast

Asami woke up in an empty bed but she heard the shower running. Where the hell am I? She looked down and saw that she was in someone else's pajamas. That's better than being naked which means nothing happened. Asami looked around in the room trying to find clues of who the room belonged to. There were photographs ranging from nature scenery and people in fighting matches to cars and dogs. The photos are beautiful, whoever took them must know how to manage a camera. Asami got up from the bed and picked up a picture from the bedside table. It was a close-up picture of a dog's face by the side in black and white. It is amazing! The more Asami looked at the picture the more she got the feeling she knew the dog...it is Naga!

Before Asami could think about what it meant, Korra walked out the bathroom all fresh and clean. Her long dark brown hair falling on her back and for the first time since they met...Korra wasn't wearing a jacket or jeans. Korra had a Nike black sports bra and shorts with black, white and red Jordan's. Asami couldn't stop staring at Korra's muscled arms and defined abdomen. Holy shit! Korra make me yours! Wait...are those small scars she has on her arms? The picture Asami was holding was beginning to fall from her hold until she reacted quickly and held the picture tight to her chest.

"Are you okay, Sami?" Korra looked at her as she got closer with her morning voice still noticeable.

Sami? I like it coming from her. And that morning voice...GOD! "How did I end up here?" Asami put the picture back to its place putting aside for now the fact that Korra's arms were filled with small scars all over. I'll ask about it later.

Korra laughed. "You don't remember, huh?" She began taking clothes out of her closet. "You went with Bolin to play beer pong only the cups were filled with a bit of Vodka. Then you challenged Mako to a shot contest. After that, you were pretty wasted and started dancing and singing on the kitchen island. It was going okay until you started yelling if anyone wanted to do body shots. That was when I decided you had enough and drove us back to my apartment with your car."

"And these pajamas?"

"Your body doesn't rest if it's all asphyxiated from clothing so I gave them to you." Korra saw Asami's wide eyed expression. "Don't worry, I didn't look. I walked out my room while you changed."

"No, it's not that." Asami was grateful she didn't do anything embarrassing. "So, why did you take those clothes out?" She asked changing the subject.

Korra got out 2 sets of Nike jogger pants, 2 sets of Nike shorts, a crop top and a hoodie. "Take your pick. You can take a shower if you want. I'll get started on breakfast. Anything you want me to make?" Korra smiled at Asami and Asami felt safe.

"Surprise me. Although I would appreciate a pill." Asami smirked at her feeling a headache coming and took the crop top and the white jogger pants as she headed to the bathroom.

...

Korra was making it her life's mission to cook the best breakfast Asami has ever had. She started by making pancakes, cheesy bacon breakfast wrap using Tik Tok's hack, a potatoes breakfast skillet, French toast, fruit bowls and orange juice. Korra was done cooking and started to set the table when Asami walked in too the kitchen.

"Your apartment is nice and huge!" Asami said surprised looking around.

The apartment was two stories since Korra was in the penthouse. Korra wondered why Unalaq would give her the penthouse but at least she was comfortable. Korra would just have to buy groceries from the money she earned and if she wanted to go out or something she payed it with her own money. Unalaq payed her somewhat fair but Korra earned her money but doing a little of a side business with the help of Kuvira.

"Thanks. Breakfast is ready." Korra looked up at Asami and almost dropped a plate looking at the stunning girl in front of her.

Asami was showing her smooth skin and Korra could only think that she wanted to kiss that abdomen of hers. Hell, she wanted to kiss every part of Asami's body.

Naga came bursting through the doggy door from the front door giving Asami a little jump scare.

"I thought she was in here."

"No." Korra chuckled seeing Asami a bit scared and surprised. "She is trained to go to the park in front to do her business. People around here already know her so there isn't much of a problem." She petted Naga as the white husky went to her bowl of food. "Come, let's eat."

For the first time, Asami noticed the food on the table and her stomach started to growl. Her head starting to pulse from the headache. I'm definitely hungover. Korra passed her a pill as if she were reading her mind. Asami smiled at her and took the pill taking a seat at the table. Korra sitting in front of her.

"The food looks delicious." Asami said.

"Well, I was challenged by this beautiful girl to surprise her." Korra smirked.

"I would say you did surprise her."

Both of them laughed and began eating. Asami felt better after taking the pill and getting some food in her system.

"Korra?" Asami asked in a low gentle voice after eating for a while.

"Yeah?"

"If I may ask, how did you get those scars on your arms?"

Korra shuffled in her seat showing she was a bit uncomfortable with the question. What could she possibly answer Asami?

"I was a troublesome little kid. Always climbing up trees, falling in the dirt, etc." she said staring at her food.

Asamis wasn't convinced but she didn't want to push Korra. She will open up to her in time.

"Do you have any plans today?" Asami asked her.

"I have to go to the gym in a bit and from there I don't have anything to do until the night."

"Does that mean you won't be able to come with us to see the fight?"

Asami wanted to hang out with Korra besides going to a party and getting drunk. She wanted to make up for ruining their night.

"I'll be there just that I will be arriving a bit late." Korra said to make Asami smile.

She knew how much Asami wanted her to go with her and her friends to see the match.

"I'll give you a ride to your gym." Asami affirmed when they finished eating and were picking up the table.

"Asami..." Korra started.

"I won't take no for an answer." Asami crossed her arms and looked at Korra firmly. "Take it as a thank you for watching over me and making me breakfast."

Korra knew that once Asami had her mind made up on something there was nothing nor no one that would make her change her mind.

"Okay, fine." Korra said and Asami smiled. "Let me get my stuff."

Asami and Korra cleaned up the table quickly. Korra went to her room to get her gym bag and gathered Asami's clothes from yesterday to put them inside another gym bag and handed it to her once they left Korra's penthouse with Naga in front of them. They talked during the ride about how much fun they had at the party and how embarrassed Asami was for Korra seeing her like that. Korra assured her that it was fine and felt honored that Asami trusted her enough to let loose around her.

"Thanks for the ride, Sami." Korra said once outside the gym.

"Thanks for breakfast." Asami smiled at her. "See you tonight, Korra."

"See you tonight, Sami."

Asami watched as Korra got out the car with Naga and headed to the gym. With a body like that of course she works out. Asami stared at Korra until a female figure appeared by her side. She looked as the same height as Korra and her heart face with her jaw defined but her features more prominent than Korra's. She isn't bad looking but nothing compared to Korra. Asami saw that the woman was very friendly with Korra and that made her jealous. Could that woman want something with Korra?