~2~

"Both of you office now." The teacher strictly states. I walk down falling behind the teacher leading us. That kid has serious issues. When we arrived at the office I was taken to the nurse and given an ice pack. She called my Mom and she informed me she would be here soon. I had to talk to the principale first.

I waited outside as the principal talked to Clay.

"Seriously Clay on the first day. If you pull another stunt you will be kicked off the football team. No scholarship for you."

"But I-"

No buts Clay. You punched a kid. Your suspended for the rest of the week you're Mom is on the way." They talked a little longer before I was pulled in.

"This is your fault idiot." He commented. I rolled my eyes before walking in.

"Whatever Clay~"

"Don't call me that." His knuckles turned white from how hard he was holding them. I mockingly hummed along knowing I wouldn't obey that.

"Hello George. You're new here and I'm sorry about your face." I would of laughed if it wasn't the principal. He asked me a few questions and I explained my side of the story. I told him about the girl and what I said. I was honest. Their was no point in lying. Ya I called her a hoe but I was angry and that didn't give him the right to punch me. He lectured me a little which I took. I was nervous bouncing my knee up and down but I really doubt I would get any sort of punishment.

I soon got notified my Mom was her so I grabbed my bag walking out. I ran into Bad on the way out. He asked for my number which I gave before he made sure I was ok. After I left and headed into the car.

"George Davidson what the hell happened?" My Mom said sternly. My Mom was not a big fan of physical violence. And seeing me like this probably made her fuming. But I also know she has gone soft on me recently. I did lose my Dad so she probably didn't want to lecture me to much knowing I was still going through stuff. I explained what happened telling her the truth. She was upset with the girl mostly.

"Didn't you tell her you were gay? God she seems like a bitch." My Mom didn't really curse until I got older. I could tell she has been holding it in for 16 years. I don't even want to know what would happen when my sister gets old enough.

"No I didn't. I guess I'm not ready." She nodded in understanding as we pulled into our house. I got out walking up the stairs to my room. My Mom is in real estate and my Dad was a lawyer so we have a decent amount of money and a good sized house. It was a four bedroom 4 bathroom house. It even had a small basement. My Mom said if I want to I can make that my setup for streaming.

She supported me in doing it but she doesn't think I should do it as a job when I'm older. She is worried I won't get a college degree and a good job. I understood her worry but we made a deal. If I get big enough I don't go to college. She agreed and I wasn't really expecting this to go anywhere. But somehow I got somewhere. It's a start but not what she wants.

"I'm going to start getting ready for a video for my channel!" I say before heading upstairs.

"You're making videos again?"

"Yeah... I am" I walk upstairs closing the door behind me. I put on some music finishing up the mod I was making months ago. It took me a moment to get into a rhythm but when I did I was done within a half an hour. I plugged it in testing it a little. It was a floor is lava challenge. Pretty much the world was covered in lava except a few islands and I had to beat the game. Or at least try. I figured it would be hard and I would only make it so far. But it was a cool idea.

I ran around a little fixing small things in the coding. When it was all complete it was around 4 now. My sister was home talking to Mom about her day. Soon she would burst in here telling me too. I sat on my bed scrolling on Instagram tell I got a text from an unknown number.

Unknown- Hey this is Bad! Do you want to play Minecraft with me and the group? We have a world and I can send you the address?

George- Sure!

Bad- OK great I'll send it

He sent me the address and I joined. I got everyone's discord and joined a vc with all of them.

"Hey George!" They all said at the same time.

"Hello"

We all ran around for a while as I built my house. I decided on a mushroom house which ended up looking really nice. My sister came in a few minutes later making me mute and listen to her.

She told me about her teachers and a friends she made named Drista. I really had no idea who that was but I guess she had a brother in my grade. She told me about all her classes and what she was learning. I talked with her for a few minutes before deciding to stop playing Minecraft all together. I said my goodbyes before walking with her downstairs.

I sat down on the couch and she jumped directly on top of me. I tickled her stomach as she let out giggles. I pushed her off me and we decided to watch a movie. I played some random Disney movie she wanted before getting up to see if Mom needed help with dinner.

"Do you want help?" I ask sitting at the bar stool.

"No that's ok, how did the video stuff go?"

"Good I finished making a mod for it and I hit 200k subs." I had checked earlier tweeting out a thank you to everyone.

"George! That's amazing I'm really proud! At this rate you won't need college." I shrugged spinning around to see what Annie was doing.

"Maybe. I still have a long way to go though."

"Well I know I said I didn't want you to do it as a job but I know it makes you happy. I just want to make sure you have a good future."

"I know Mom." I smiled at her as she put all the food on the table. I called over Annie and we ate dinner together.

After I ate I did the dishes and went upstairs. I scrolled on Insta texting a few of my old friends. One person caught my eye in my recommended and I clicked on the account. I recognized the name right away. It was Clays account. The dude was an asshole but I could scroll through his account a little.

A few pictures with his girlfriend and friends were most of them. Some being with a young girl probably a sister. I would admit he was pretty cute. But he had a girlfriend not to mention he was an ass. I scrolled a little more admiring his features. The wavy blond hair that was the perfect length. It looked fluffy and soft. His masculine build he used to play football.

I shouldn't be thinking about him like that. He's an idiot who punched me in the face. Who knows what he plans to do in the future. It was now almost 12 and I decided to go to sleep. My face was still painful so I didn't sleep on it. I had a small headache but I wasn't surprised. The medicine I took earlier clearly wearing off but I decided to sleep without it. I closed my eyes and let myself drift off.