~3~

I woke up to my blaring alarm. I hit snooze not wanting to get up. My face was pounding and a massive headache came rushing in.

"Georgie! George wake up!" My sister came into my room jumping at the bottom of my bed. Not helping the pounds in my head.

"What happened to your face?" She asks a confused look on her face. I stood up walking over to my mirror. A black eye and a few bruises on the side of my face. I groaned in annoyance not wanting to go to school today. Annie walked out of my room as Mom called her down for breakfast. I quickly changed into a hoodie and denim jeans before going to the bathroom to brush my hair. I combed it out brushing my teeth too.

I was still tired and groggy so I took my time wishing I could sleep. I went downstairs to some frozen waffles and syrup. I made a few for myself shoving them down.

"Take some medicine for your face it doesn't look good. And when you get home ice it." My Mom commented. I did what she said hoping it would help with the pain. When I was done the bus came and I ran out. I sat in the same seat I did yesterday listening to music to pass the time. I felt someone sit down next to me and I figured it was Bad but it wasn't.

"Damn man Clay messed up your face really bad." I recognized the boy as one of his friends.

"Um yeah i guess he did."

"Oh sorry my names Sapnap. Do you know why he punched you?" I scoffed from thinking about the situation. It was stupid in my opinion.

"Well he thought I was flirting with his girlfriend even though she was the one flirting with me. Then I called her a hoe and he punched me." I was nervous talking to this boy. I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted to punch me too. He was pretty intimidating even though he was only an inch taller than me. He had a black sweatshirt with the same flame t-shirt on.

"Damn man no one talks back to him. He's never going to drop that you know?" I wasn't sure if he was being nice or just wanted information but I didn't feel like talking to him anymore. He seemed cool, but he was Clays friend.

"I figured. But I can deal one year with that asshole. I- sorry."

"Nah it's fine he is one. But trust me he isn't going to go easy on you." Now I was just annoyed. This boy was telling me about how I was going to be bullied the rest of the year. Great.

"Ok well my boyfriends here I got to go." I nodded my head watching him walk back with another brown haired boy. Another friend I saw with them yesterday.

Bad came on a few minutes later sitting next to me. I talked to him a bit more in detail of what happened yesterday. He didn't seem to be a big fan of Clay either.

"Who are the two boys in the back? One of them talked to me."

"Oh well the one with the flame shirt is Sapnap. I used to be friends with him a few years ago. And than that's Karl. He is really nice. I'm pretty sure they are dating. It's weird they came up to you though. They're Clays bestfriends." He shrugs his shoulders as we pull into the school. We all get off heading to our class.

Time skip to last class of the day

I walk into my science class as the teacher directed me to my assigned seat. I sat down realizing I would probably be sitting next to someone else. I didn't plan on talking to them so it's whatever. I scroll on my phone as the rest of the class roles in. A person sits down next to me and I recognize them as Karl? Or at least that's what Bad said.

"Karl right?" I was shocked I started a conversation with this boy. He just had such a welcoming presence.

"That's correct! I'm Karl and you're George."