~9~

When I made my way into my room I changed out of my jeans putting on a new pair of boxers and a comfortable sweatshirt. I didn't really care about my appearance since we don't do facetime.

I haven't actually seen his face. He hasn't seen mine either but for some reason, he keeps asking me to. And does it in a flirty way might I add.

'Come on let me see your cute face. Don't you trust me?' 

'When are you showing me your face I want to see you'

He normally wasn't that straightforward in complimenting me. It was normally pretty subtle but whenever he said stuff like that I became a mess. I was stuttering like crazy and a blush covered my face and neck. I was always thankful he couldn't see me because he would figure out maybe I liked him in more than a friendly manner.

Ok so I may have a major crush on the boy but it's ok because he'll never know. All of my crushes have passed within a few months so this one would end soon right? Plus I didn't even know where he lived or anything about his real life. I knew he had a sister and a few other small details her shared here and there.

I called his number and it rang a few times before he picked up.

"Hey" I say through the phone I lean back getting under the covers. 

"Hi" He whispers through the phone.

"What's wrong?" I put the phone on speaker playing with the strings of my hoodie.

"Just had a long day."

"Want to talk about it?" He sighs and I could hear shuffling on his end.

"No it's ok I came to escape tell me about your day?" I roll my eyes as that's how it always ends up. I tell him vaguely about my day and then we just talk about what we want in the future.

"Well I went out and got my costume with a friend of mine. I'm going to dress up as my Minecraft skin. Which yes is risky but I'll just say I'm a fan. Then my sister had a friend over so I hung out with them till she went home."

"Sounds exciting." He sarcastically spoke.

"Oh shut it you won't even tell me about your day."

"Ya well that's because mine was boring. I had to go to the bank and deal with stuff which was really stressful. I really need YouTube to send me my check but I haven't gotten it yet. Then I picked up my sister and took her home. She wanted to go to the park first to play around and I don't know why I agreed but I did."

"You know I can help you with money right?"

"No don't even suggest that I'm not taking your money. I can take care of my family." His family was always a touchy subject and I've kind of got the idea he wasn't doing well on money. He was getting a lot from YouTube but he seemed to be paying off a lot of old debt before anything else. He has been saying 'soon' for the past few weeks that he would be ok but I would gladly loan him money if it meant he could feel safe for a little.

"You still haven't let me talk to her," I complain.

"I told you no talking to her tell I get to know what you look like." He chuckles at his statement as I groan out in annoyance.

"Why do you want to know what I look like isn't this enough for you?"

"Come on Gogy give me more. You're one of my closest friends and we sleep call every night and I'm always excited for your calls. I care about you a lot. I just want to know who you are." His voice was soft and genuine.

"No not yet." I giggle out but I could feel how upset he was by it.

"Ugh fine one day?" He whispers.

"One day" After that we fall into a comfortable silence. After a while I hear soft snores come from the other side of the phone.