Epilogue

George POV

Today was the day.

Clay and I would be getting our own place.

Well, also our high school graduation as well but I found this to be more important.

School went on normal for the rest of the year. Let's just say when we came out to the school people were very surprised. No one was against us or at least open about it considering Clay was one of the most popular boys in our grade. I wasn't for all of the attention but I didn't mind as long as I was with him.

I was happy through the rest of the year, and all though we had our ups and downs I wouldn't change what we had for anything.

We ended up having Drista move in with my family for the rest of the year. Clay wanted to figure everything out with the bank and find a new place that would be perfect for the three of us. Mom made sure we would end up staying close together so that she could visit whenever.

Drista was moving back in with us once everything was settled in the house and I was excited about it. She became like a little sister to me and I have loved every second with her and Annie.

We decided on getting a house that was in the same neighborhood as my own. It was a 4 bedroom 4 bathroom house with a giant basement we would make into a streaming area. We would each get our own room with setups and a guest room down there too. We would also have a small kitchen if we needed stuff.

After the past 6 months we have grown a lot. And I mean A LOT! Clay ended up hitting 1.5 million last week and I'm closing in on a million soon. I didn't care that much considering his skills were a lot better than mine. As long as we still grew together I was fine with anything.

We started streaming as well. A few others in the friend group had joined us and Karls siblings Chris, Chandler, and Jimmy started a channel that went crazy and Karl recently joined in too. They're growing even faster than us and are doing fun challenges and giving things to people. It's really entertaining.

I can best describe it as perfect.

It's only been around a year since my dad died. The anniversary is coming up in about a month and I know that it will be hard, but I can do it.

I've got Mom, Annie, Drista, and most importantly Clay. He has become my rock and the person I can go to with anything. From a paper cut to a panic attack he'll be there for me and I know it.

I've loved him since the stupid message he sent me on Twitter and we've grown so much since then. Personally and mentally. I believe that no matter what is thrown at us we can get through it. All it takes is time.

So here I was, 7 months after we got together sitting in my chair chatting away to Quackity. He was sitting right behind me in the section and no one else was close to me.

"Aren't you excited! After this I can run off to California!" Quackity chuckles excited about his future. He got excepted to a law school there where he will spend the next 4 years.

"I am! Plus I'm moving in with Clay later." I explain making Quackity smirk.

"Oh are you guys going to be doing the deed all night?" Quackity teases. "Doing the sexy slither hmm hmm?!" I blush turning away from him and his stupid remarks.

"I'm kidding! Well sort of we all know you've fucked." He explains making me turn even more red.

"No we haven't!" I deny making him laugh even louder.

"You and Clay totally have!" Quackity shouts getting a few stares from the people around us.

"What have we done?" Clay asks walking over to us which I didn't even see as I was too embaressed to even look around. He kisses my head sitting down in the empty chair next to me.