~14~

George POV

After Sapnaps abrupt exit, the rest of us waited for me to finish editing and post the video. When it went up I posted on Twitter before playing Minecraft with the two boys. Karl used my extra laptop while Bad had his from school. I used my PC joining our server that had lots of people from school on it.

A few of my friends like Ranboo and Puffy are on here. But they don't go on much normally playing with our other friends. Except Ranboo now spent a lot of time talking with Tubbo. Those two were super close which was kind of funny. I mean they lived across an ocean and met through me.

When we all logged on Quackity was sitting in a vc by himself. We all decided to scare him. We joined the call hoping he wouldn't be paying attention. After counting down from  three all of us yelled at the top of our lungs getting a shriek from Quackity.

"You motherfuckers I swear to god I'l-"

"Language" Bad ordered making me and Karl giggle. Quackity just groaned probably throwing a fit. Bad can be scary when he is mad. Quackity made the mistake of cussing and annoying him for a long time and Bad shut him up real quick.

"What are you idiots doing?" Quackity questioned coming over to us in game giving us a nice crit with his diamond axe. Karl died from it but Bad and I both had netherite armor not really effecting us enough to be worried.

"Playing Minecraft" Karl answered walking back to pick up his stuff.

"No dip sherlock" I could hear his eye roll. "Want to come to my casino?" He questions making a groan come from Karl.

"I've been there twenty times!" Karl complained shifting and backing away slowly.

"Don't even dare walk away from me Karl Jacobs! I will put this axe right through your heart don't test me." Quackity sternly spoke even though it was just a video game. Karl put his head down, shifting while he whimpering the whole way to this place called 'Las Nevadas'. When we arrived I will admit it looked nice. Loads of sand went into this considering he made it in what I think used to be a mountain.

"Welcome to the casino boys!" He exclaimed giving us a tour. Showing us a few rooms and his house. It was pretty cool but a knock on the door pulled us away from the screens.

"I'll get it" Karl called walking downstairs before I could get up. I heard Annie's footsteps as well going downstairs.

"How are you feeling George?" Quackity asked making me sigh a little. I felt normal for a little bit but I should of known it wouldn't last long.

"I'm... better." I answer shortly. He doesn't push which I was thankful for.

I heard giggled coming down the hallway. A set of two which I recognized. My breath hitched a little but I stood up making my way downstairs.

Karl was wrestling the two down which was cute. Both girls where laughing so much. I saw Drista trying to escape so I ran up grabbing her too. I tickled her as Karl tickled Annie. I was laughing now too as the girls tried to wiggle away from our grasps.

After a minute we let go and al of us had red faces from laughing so much.

"What are you doing here Drista?" I question letting her out of my arms.

"I don't know Sapnap said Karl was here and I wanted to come too!" She answered.

Why was Sapnap with Drista? If he was with Drista then he was with Clay too. The smile on my face dropped as I realized what was going on. Karl seemed to notice too.

Sapnap really picked Dream over me. I should of known he would I mean they were bestfriends. Why would he care about a nobody like me.

"It's not like that." Karl mumbled grabbing my shoulder.