~13~

Sapnap POV

What the hell was going on? Clay never shut up about the YouTuber NotFound. Talking about how he spent hours on call making videos for his channel and everything.

Now George was sitting here showing us his account which was the person Clay has been in love with for the past few months?

I silently pulled out my phone sending a quick text to Clay.

Sapnap- We need to talk. 

I shut off my phone not looking for an answer. My hand was still busted from beating his face in. It was hard hurting him but George was one of Karl's closest friends beside me and Clay. Not to mention I've grown a liking to him too.

I couldn't even look at Clay anymore. At school he walked over to us quickly backing up. He even had the audacity to sit in George's normal seat. It's fine they can switch, Clay won't be sitting with us anytime soon.

I was looking at Karl trying to give him the hint we needed to get out of here. He just shook it off probably wanting to be there for George. Bad was here and I needed to leave. Karl could get a ride from George or something I needed to talk to Clay now.

"Hey sorry I need to go now got some stuff. George do you mind driving Karl home saw the new car in the driveway?" I questioned trying to seem as normal as possible.

"Ya I can, see you! And thanks for the food." George comments waving good bye to me. I smile kissing Karl on the cheek as he just rolled his eyes at me. I gave him an apologetic smile before walking out to the car. I hopped in pulling out of the driveway and speeding to Clays house.

I wasn't sure how to deal with all this. I mean the way Clay talked about NotFound or George now wasn't even close to the way he viewed him in real life.

I guess I never really got his opinions on George. At least not his true ones. He never spoke up about him and when Karl brought him up he would just ignore anything he had to say about him.

Clay could be a real asshole especially to the people who hurt the ones he cared about. But George never did anything to us. Drista was the only family he really had left besides me and Karl. George was a really great person and I never understood his hate towards him.

That's why I needed to confront Clay. I need to know if he knew about the secret identity not being so secret. If he knew who George really was.

I pulled into the driveway as Clay was walking out. Bruises covering his face.

"You look like shit." I comment trying to get him to look my way. I cared about him a lot but his recent actions were causing hate to reflect in my tone.

"Ya I know." He mumbled walking over to his car.

"Did you get my text?" I question leaning on the hood of his car.

"Ya but I don't have time I'm already late for work and one more time I'm getting fired I need the money we can talk later." He mumbles opening the car door and trying to hop in. I block him off not letting him sit down. He gives me an annoyed face which soon goes back to his anxious stare he had earlier.

"You know the Country Clubs not going to like you showing up with a beat in face." I state trying to convince him not to go.

"Ya and who's fault is that?" He retaliates face stone cold.

"Yours" I answer his face drops to guilt and he leans his head on the hood of the car his eyes glistening over. I didn't forgive him but seeing your best friend in this state sucked.

"Call in sick Clay we need to talk." I suggest my voice stern needing him to comply. He reluctantly nods his head.

"Sap I'm going to lose my job if I do. I need the money for Drista you know this."