~17~

Thank you for all the comments @DREAMASFUCK and a few others for all the commentary! I'm glad you like Delem's character!! /j

It was close to 10 pm now as I get ready for bed. I ended the call with Dream when I needed to go eat dinner. I wouldn't say I was glad to end it, but I wasn't against it.

The call went ok... I mean after the awkwardness in the beginning I pretty much forced him into having a full blown conversation which he ended up replying to after a while. The awkwardness never left it just kind of  dwindled away.

I spent maybe two hours on call with him which passed really fast. I mean anytime spent with him I would be grateful for. But their was a few moments that were kind of strange.

Flashback

We were playing Bedwares and our bed got destroyed as I was attacking another base. Dream had died defending our base and was now waiting for me to join him in another game.

"Do you want to see me in person?" He questions out of the blue. I was so shocked I stopped bridging resulting in me falling into the void.

"I- I mean y-ya." I stutter out. I always wanted to but we were both still young and just never had time for a meet up. "I'd love to meet you Dream. Why'd you ask?" I question as we sit in silence. It took him awhile to answer but it wasn't what I wanted to hear.

"Just wondering..." He mumbles off making my heart squeeze a little, but not in a good way.

"Oh ok..." I sigh trying to keep the positive energy I had before. I mean my hopes of seeing him were lifted well above the ground probably touching the stars with the way I feel. But he dropped me down making me crumble and now I have to act like I didn't have a scratch.

When that happened I tried to get back to our fun times but I really couldn't I was thankful for my sister calling me down about 10 minutes later because I couldn't stay on call with him.

I left the call as soon as I could and ate. My Mom noticed I was down but didn't ask why. Only asking questions about school and how my day was. I didn't mention either boys which I didn't plan to do at all.

So now I was sitting in my bed trying to fall asleep after an eventful day.

When I woke up the next morning I took a quick shower and changed into some comfy clothes. I had a sweatshirt and some baggy pants on. I saw the watch on my dresser which I was hesitant to grab. But I finally decided to take it and put it on under my sweatshirt.

I walked downstairs to eat breakfast with my family. Sitting at the counter was Annie digging into some eggs and a plate next to her for me. I sat down smiling at my Mom as a thank you.

I ate my eggs while scrolling on my phone. Checking my video I released yesterday for all the feed back on it. A lot of positive comments and jokes were left. I saw a lot of people asking for more content with Dream.

I didn't mind recording with him and all so it was fine. Our fans seemed to like our dynamic too. I mean they came up with this weird ship name like dnf.

I mean I can't judge considering I wouldn't mind it being real but I wonder if they pick up on how I like him? How I act differently around him? I would hope not. Would Dream think it's weird? Maybe he'll start realizing it too and get mad. Maybe he already found out and that's why he is being so strange.

I think I know the real reason. But ignoring the fact that he could think my past is to much baggage for him helped keep my sane. Even if the thought did pop up every once in a while. It was better to find other reasons.