2.2

"Can you please stop fucking over the lesbians, they keep glaring at me like I'm the issue" my twin brother Bailey said as he sat at our lunch table making me smirk. He kissed his girlfriends cheek which is also one of my best friends making me scrunch my face in disgust. "The lesbians are the issue not her" Conan said defending me and sitting next to me but he only defended me because when it comes to commitment issues him and I were the same. "They're not the issue, it's the straight girls that want to experiment with her and therefore do not give me a shot" Dylan said from across the table and I smiled. We talked about our day and how we would spend the weekend in this little town filled with no potential. "Haiden" I heard from behind me making me freeze and making my hands sweat. "Haid I know you can hear me" I heard my ex girlfriend say making me sigh and turned to look at her. "Yes?" I asked, "There's a party at my place you should come, all of you should" Maddie said mentioning the dweebs at my table. "They'll be there" I said faking a smile and turning over. "And you?" She mumbled, "I have a date" I said grabbing my backpack and walked towards the direction of calculus. "With who?" She asked me when she finally caught up with me. "A good book and espresso" I answered making her roll her eyes and walk away. I quickly went to the restroom before class and went to the stall I wrote in earlier. "We missed each other again, I am sorry our bladders suck at communicating" I read which made me smile. "Again, maybe we wouldn't miss each other if we communicated elsewhere" I wrote down before rushing to class.