3.3

I scurried to the bathroom after my last class and opened the stall door where the writing has been happening because frankly this has been the most interesting thing all year. "If you want my Twitter youre going to have to work for it, try the first stall" I read before walking to the first stall that had an out of order sign on it making me confused. I opened it and it was overflowing with toilet paper and water which made me gag. I looked for the familiar hand writing and finally found the message. "Find the username in the water bottle" I read before following the arrow to where it was pointing. Inside. The. Toilet. I took a deep breathe for courage and grabbed the bottle floating in the toilet. After a lot of hand washing and grabbing the little piece of paper from the bottle i was sitting in my car with a crumbled piece of paper. "Blueandespresso" I reas before typing in the account username and finding what was clearly a secret account. No followers or follows. Two can play that game I thought to myself before making a fake account and texting the account.
- I hyperventilated a good twenty minutes after grabbing that water bottle. - H
I was really trying to go on about my day but it was difficult when she didn't even read the text. I decided to take a long nap hoping I would wake up to a text and I was correct.
- to be fair I did not think you'd actually grab it, good to know that you follow through miss goes to the bathroom 4 times while at school. - E
- to be fair I only went four times to avoid school work. But good to know you have a small bladder. - H
I smirked and put my phone down before getting up and realizing Bailey was gone.