12.12

How do you tell someone you don't love her and actually love the person sitting next to her? You don't, you chug down liquid courage and hope that that person will start looking like the person you love no matter how selfish it sounds. I was intoxicated, intoxicated to the point where it all got too much and I was sitting alone in a storage closet. The door opened and I didn't look up but smelt the familiar scent sit down next to me. "Now you want to acknowledge that I exist?" I asked, "that letter was for me wasnt it?" She mumbled and I didn't say anything but I knew she knew the answer. "I will tell her" I answered. "Don't, you can't everyone will know it was for me, please" she said pleading with me like she was afraid to love me. I only nodded and and she walked away, again becoming a conversation that was an imagination. I finally left the storage room and drew also known as Billies boyfriend was standing on a table. "Poor Poor Emily, your girlfriend has her time numbered, just ask her. Her parents told my parents that it'll happen soon" he said and Bailey got on the table and shoved him off before jumping in to fight him. It's not like I was exactly hiding it but everyone knowing made it real, made it feel like It was going to happen sooner then I expected and I hated that feeling. Emily broke up with me a couple minutes later, begging for my friendship because she couldn't deal with that and u understand. It felt like a breathe of fresh air as I waited for my Uber, single.
My Uber pulled into the driveway and like clockwork the blue eyed girl was outside. "Is it true?" She asked as I opened the door. "Why do you think Bailey punched the dude?" I asked and her face filled with almost guilt. "Please don't change the way you treat me because of this, I don't want a pity love story or be seen as I exist" I said before getting into my Uber and leaning my head back. The dizziness made everything worse.