11.11

Everything I didn't say.

I hate the way that you act like I don't exist, was I too a fragment of your imagination? Loving you was like I was intoxicated, it was such a rush but so fucking exhausting after and very blurry. I usually don't say this but I love you, I love the way you laugh and the way you smile and the way your beautiful eyes shine. Of course those are things I just learned to love but things before we're the way you spoke and the conversations we had. I feel like I got too drunk on you to drive and I can't exactly leave you behind because of that. I hate that you like him, he's an idiot and averages a 30% on tests and that's when he cheats. You're all I want to know. Please stop acting like I do not exist. Was I too a fragment of your imagination?

I handed her the gift and scurried off to my next class. Except when she caught up to me, "I can't take this" she said trying to hand the gift back and hearing her voice after a while sent chills down my spine. "Please" I mumbled turning to look at her and her face softened as I walked away from her. I was glad we got to leave a week earlier for Christmas break because I couldn't stand being a fool for her any longer. "Bailey get the door" I yelled as there was knocking downstairs, I groaned and got up out of bed and opened the door to one of my friends. A friend I too got a present for before I left for break, "did you mean what you said in the letter?" She said and I nodded thinking she meant the letter that wished her a great holiday break. "I love you too" she mumbled and I looked at her confused before she crashed our lips together. I panicked when I saw the letter in her hand, the letter that belonged to someone else and I had no idea how it landed in the hands of Emily. "I'll see you at my holiday party, I want you to meet my best friend Billie, I also broke up with mark!" She said excitingly before crashing our lips together and walking away. I am so so fucked.