13.13

"Hey Haid our friends and I are going to look at the lights, want to come?" Bailey asked from my door and I just shook my head. "Don't feel good?" He asked in almost panic and I looked up at him. "I feel fine bail, I just really don't want to get out of bed" I mumbled and he nodded before leaving my bedroom. Maybe lying to him and myself will make this go away, maybe if I watched more Christmas movies it would get my mind off of it and make my mom stop coming into my room every 10 minutes. I heard a rock hit my window and I opened it annoyed ready to yell at Bailey. "Hey" I heard the familiar voice say, "how do you know where I live and why are you in the back isn't Henry guarding the fence?" I asked mentioning my big husky that adores the cold. "You mean the big viscous sleeping dog?" She asked nodding towards Henry who was sleeping happily in the grass. "What are you doing here?" I asked, "get dressed we have lights to look at and hot chocolate to drink" she said before hopping over the fence and landing on her side. "Don't worry my face is okay!" She yelled which made me break a smile.
I got into her big Jeep and she looked at me, "you take so long" she mumbled turning the key. "I had to shower" I answered putting in my seatbelt. "If you are doing this because I'm dying don't" I said and she rolled her eyes. "Shut up you still have a possibility to live, 20 percent if I'm being exact" she mumbled starting to drive. "20 percent is small" I said, " a percent Im willing to take" she said. The drive was silent but not awkward. "I'm sorry I didn't get here sooner I had a concert" she said and I looked at her confused. "How do you not know I make music?" She asked, "it's probably lame" I said shrugging and she dramatically acted offended. "It's amazing and you will listen to my entire album by our next hang out or I will hate you" she said and I laughed. "Drew deserved the ass beat" she said after some silence, "and deserved the breakup" she mumbled and that made me smile lightly.