CH1. The Reader Died

Hi, I'm Lin Jichen. An university student. I'm into reading novels and writing science fiction. I've read countless novels. Be action and dark fantasy or psychological thriller, straight romance or LGBT+.

I'm serious about them, you know. I hate fucking idiotic weak story plots. Like let me tell you, I once read a novel when I was a 8th grade student. It was BL though.

( Everyone: so late, sis. We already started long long before.😚😚😚

MC: boy I am. 😑😑😑

Everyone: .............early!Early! Way too much EARLY!! )

The plot was a yakuza raped the MC for fun. It was not that our MC was some cute pie, girlish, shy boy. Well, not muscular though. The 180 cm muscular yakuza to take revenge killed the MC's family secretly and played with him. At first, after one time he rejected, the yakuza started to blackmail him with his nude photos which was taken when he was sleeping after sex *cough* *cough* I mean *Ahheem* rape. The MC as usual agreed to have sex with him. He said nothing even though his body was always messed up from the bottom. Buuuuttttttt---- you know, he fall for the scum, playboy yakuza after he was helped sometimes. Well, the yakuza, all he did was save him sometimes as he was his sex partner for the time being. Like helping him in the bathroom, saving him from perverts, buying him some new clothes.

One day, after being drunk enough, he confessed his feelings. And you know what the fucking scum did? He continued to be a playboy, hurt him, slap him time to time for misunderstandings which he clearly knew was accident. And after lotsa fucking happenings, he said he was testing him. I mean, after all that horrible doings, this is what excuse you made?!!!!!!!!!!!

And the fucking protagonist!!! He really fall in love with a criminal, smuggler, rapist?!!SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------------------

Hi, so now, this the Author. You know what the MC, Lin Jichen did after that? He cursed the author at comment section, cursed every time when he read this bullshit plots.

Well, now Lin Jichen is a 29 years old elite business man. But old habits don't die. Absolutely don't die when he inherited it. He still read novels and make childish behavior like using slangs at every bullshit plots.

It was 29th March. His sister's death anniversary. His sister died because of a scum, two timing, cheating bastard. Since then, he despised them to the core.

He got a recommendation from his novel reading website. Like usual, finishing all his work in the evening, sitting in front of the desktop ( well, he care about his eyesight😏😏😏) , started reading. It was a medium, completed novel.

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After reading, he started to curse like a bastard!!!!!

Well, it was half bl and at the same time a heterosexual romanance. Su ShenLing is a ger ( well he is used to all types of novel 😑😑 even mpreg🙈🙈 ) empress of the almighty emperor. He had always loved him and be obedient to him. Well, not like it was written there. But his actions were enough to made it clear how much he loved him and was obedient to him.

Well and here our emperor go to investigate in disguise. There he entered the brothel and had a encounter with a beautiful prostitute, the FL. He told him to serve him ( not wine, in bed ).

She refused boldly and there is when he got interested. ( Well to conquer the hard ro get is the nature of a scum).
After many tricks, he found out that she was a trained ninja, spy. He got more interested. And after many trashy plots, she fell for him.