Ch 15. The Trauma

ShenLing went out for a little walk. Wei ZhiRuo is a silent child. So he couldn't talk much and just ate. Meanwhile ZhiRuo is finishing rest of his meal.

...

Wei ZhiRuo was eating very fastly. Since he was abandoned by his mother, he never got to eat perfectly even he was a prince. If his mother was here, he'd surely get beaten for not eating royally.

Then suddenly two servants came. One is the personal servant of the empress, Jin. He can't recognize the other one.

Eating very fastly, ZhiRuo choked. Jin quickly patted his back and handed him a glass of water. He drank the water. Meanwhile, the other servant sneered,

"Huh, child, please eat with manners. No wonder, Imperial Noble Consort Wei abandoned you."

Jin quickly stopped him and said, "What're you saying to the prince? Don't talk like that. "

However the servant didn't stop and said farther,

"Prince? He's an abandoned child. Don't know why empress would get stick with such an eyesore. Oh did you show fake tears?"

"Are you telling me I'm not good at choosing?"

Suddenly, a voice came. It was the empress, ShenLing. The servant trembled. Meanwhile, ZhiRuo wondered what would he do? Scolding him for being an eyesore or defending him? ZhiRuo didn't dare to hope for better since he will only get more hurt if he doesn't get the better.

ShenLing pointed to ZhiRuo asked the servant, "Who is he?"

The servant trembled and said, "The Empress's g-guest t-tonight."

ShenLing, "Then why did you act like that? Don't know your position? Servants, quickly give this maid 30 strokes for overstepping his lines."

The other servant dragged him for giving punishment. And the servant shouted for mercy. ZhiRuo glanced at him.

ShenLing, "What? became soft hearted?"

ZhiRuo quickly answered, "N-no."

ShenLing touched his shoulders and looked at him then said,

"Listen, you're a prince. Always aim for the best. You have to learn how to be a Master. "

ZhiRuo stunned for a moment. His birth mother never taught him that. Always ordered to behave like how the emperor desires. And the emperor also didn't care for him. So having someone guide him for the best is first for ZhiRuo. He trembled then looked at his new mother with sharp eyes and said,

"I won't disappoint you."

ShenLing smiled then said, "Good.

Pikachu, "I won't disappoint you," Are they student teachers now?"

...

Heavy snowfall. A little child is kneeling there despite of the cold. His body is trembling. He kept sneezing. Then suddenly a man came.

That child's eyes lit up. Maybe he thought to get out of this miserable place as soon as possible. But all he felt was a bucket of cold water poured into his body. The child curled in cold. But his hair was pulled and the man said in a cold voice,

"Stand still, ZhiRuo. "

-------------

Late Autumn and afternoon sky. The child is kneeled again. Don't know what is his mistake he looked at the man in front of him. The man is holding a stick. And that stick was heavily moved and slapped the child's hand. The man in a cold voice said,

"Can't even follow the rules. Always embarrassing me."

--------------

Evening sky. The child came to the palace crying. He was heavily bullied today. He told his mother. But the man in front of him coldly said,

"By whom?"

The child cryingly said, "The guards. "

The child wished for a hug. Some consoling words. Nothing more. He only wished this more from his mother. However, a heavy slap was given. He fell to the ground holding his face. His cheeks are all red.

The man disgustingly said,
"Useless."

---------

ZhiRuo was mocked in the banquet by other children. At home, he saw from the window his mother is coming. Very scared he hid in the closet.

The man came and tried to find him but couldn't. But he noticed. ZhiRuo trembled. He prepared for more beating. But it wasn't the case. He got the worst.

The man that night said to him, "You're really useless. Worthless of becoming my child. So you won't be here anymore. Starting today, you're not allowed to call me mother. "

--------------

ZhiRuo snapped opened his eyes. He trembled and all sweaty because of fear. It is dark. He wanted to pull blanket and try to sleep again. But saw a figure. Couldn't see the face. But soon he saw. It was his mother, Wei FengJi.

Wei FengJi said in a chilling voice and with a smile like a sadist,

"ZhiRuo~, you again disobeyed your mother? Looks like you really need a lesson. "

ZhiRuo trembled horribly and screamed,

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

The figure seems to stop in astonishment. ZhiRuo quickly got off from bed and ran to the closet. He violently shaked the closet but it was locked. He kept sobbing and only shake it in hope to find a place to hide. The figure got closer and closer. ZhiRuo still couldn't open it, curled in a ball. Waiting to be beaten. He can't do anything at all to protect himself.

But he felt someone..... hugged him. ZhiRuo after some seconds finally calmed down and realized a voice was calling him,

"ZhiRuo! Wei ZhiRuo! What happened to you??!"

Because of being busy, I couldn't have a proper talk with you guys. I couldn't even say my must- line... But I-I... I... I would say that Today!!! And please reply that same thing if you love ME!!!

Bye, mua~