CH 2. Adventure With Pikachu

'Who am I?'

'Where am I?'

'I really saw a weird dream. '

'PC? Right, what happened to my PC? There was smoke coming out that time.

'Or, did that someone hacked my account? I will just punch that fucking bastard once I wake up.'

'Ding!...Ding!Ding!.....Ding!....Ding!Ding!Ding!.....Ding!Ding!Ding!Ding!....DDDDDIIIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGG---------!!!!!!!!!!'

'EH, that noise??!!!!!'

Meanwhile, many people were murmuring. And the sound grew loud to louder, at last........loudest. No, FUCKING LOUDEST!!!!

'DDDDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGĢGGGĢGGGGGGGG--------------------------!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

It was like the busy fish and vegetables market in Indian subcontinent. (It is actually true.)
Finally, it was going tear Jichen's eardrums and make him deaf. So with burning anger, he shouted;

"AHHH!!! SHUT UP, WILL YOU?!!!"

As he opened his eyes, he saw many people dressed like servants in ancient times have their mouths wide open. Don't know why, but they rushed out from the house in fear.

One of them was there. He, with gleaming eyes said,

"M..m-master, woke up?!!!"

"Huh??? Who are you?" Jichen said with an awkward expression.

"M-master, doesn't know me?!!!!", The boy asked with a horrible reaction. Cold sweats drip from that boy's forehead as he gulped his saliva and wait for a while.

"??????"

When Jichen showed nothing but a expression like he was meeting a stranger, the boy trembled and shouted;

"N-not good.....I need to call the physician, " with a fearful expression, he ran like a bull chasing the red cloth.

As Jichen was still clueless, he was wondering while a short hand was put on his shoulder. A voice came,

"My, are you an idiot? You scared him that much. You need to control your expression. "

"Who can be....calm whil---WOAHHHHHH!!!!!!!.........wh-who are you??!!!!!!!!!!!"

".....You know Sylvion but don't know me????", the creature said in a sighing voice.

It was a yellowish mouse with big ears and weird thunder tail while having brownish strikes on back.......don't tell me you don't know😒😒. Even a kid 3 years old know, dude🙄🙄🙄🙄.......congratulations our most dearest thing..THE PIKACHU CAME!!!!!

( Everyone: WOAAAAAAAAAH---------!!!!!!!😆😆
Old men: oh!😒😒 )

( Everyone: WOAAAAAAAAAH---------!!!!!!!😆😆Old men: oh!😒😒 )